HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Urgent Gathering - All

Go down 
+2
Wolflen Darkmoon
gamot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gamot

gamot

Main Toon
Character: Gamot
Race: Erudite
Class: Wizard

Urgent Gathering - All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 am

If you are talking about moving the posts in chronological order to this thread, then I'll have to leave that to you or Jano. But if you just want all the info condensed into one post in one spot, then people can post here when they add, well......here you go. I threw in a spell check. And Chapter # by author headings. Voila. If this is not what you meant, please delete this long ass post.

(Chapter 1 - Wolflen) Wolflen sat on the docks of South Newport during a warm day when the sun was dipping lower on the horizon. As he waited upon the Minstrel of Storms, he flipped through some literature about the gods of Dalaya. It was a matter which he had put off for far too long already. In his early years in the cold lands of Halas, his parents had always pestered him about swearing his allegiance to a deity. They had different opinions on which was best' Shojar the cold one was his father's choice, because Shojar was calculating and said to be the keeper of wisdom and knowledge. Of course his mother believed in another route to happiness; she believed that to follow the great Althuna was the way.
Wolfllen chuckled as he recalled his younger years with fondness. It began with his first adventures in the cold wastes of Everfrost. Snow and ice covered everything there and yet the small bestiary knew how to survive there. Wolflen's first hunt in fact was a Rabbit which he killed with his bare hands. Of course with the difficulty of the task at the time, he decided that he needed a trade in order to survive. For he knew even then that worse things roamed the world than frosty little bunnies. So for that reason, he followed the footsteps of his father, Shamus Darkmoon. So, Wolflen chose to learn the ways of shamanism, and discover if he himself could one day be a worthy shaman.

As his thoughts drifted, his book sat open in his lap while he stared off at the horizon. He felt the calm breeze over the ocean water and took a deep breath, lost in thoughts until he heard the whimper of his pet wolf; a friend who had long been at his side, and so Wolflen knew what his friend was saying....someone was coming.
Wolflen gripped his silver scepter quickly but kept it at his side so as not to alarm anyone. As he turned his head however, he loosened his grip on the weapon.

"Hey you," Naumusku said with a grin, "where are you going?"

Wolflen grinned. "Nowhere in particular," he said, "just enjoying the day. What about you?"

"Freeport," she said matter-of-factly, "for a quest."

Wolflen nodded. "It seems we may be sharing a boat then," he said as he stood while closing his book in his other hand. "That is... if it ever gets here."

(Chapter 2 - Kefiiw) The Thaumathurge Kefiiw sat in the chair inside the Exchange waiting for his comrades. He wasn’t sure any of them had received his message, but he was certain they would know where to find him. The Thurgadin Exchange was his favorite place to be really. The dwarves all around him paid little mind to one such as himself. An Erudite he was, although it had been some time since he had returned to the land he supposed he should call home. He no longer considered Erudin his home though, not anymore. Not often in the many years since leaving his homestead had he returned, except to pull his twin brother Arcanist Gamot out of the hands of those wretches. An abhorrent lot they were, those wretches, his mother and four sisters. They had treated himself and his twin as scum of the Earth simply because they were men. Well, Kefiiw and Gamot no longer had to worry about them.

The Banker Glorma Wynwarf gave him a despairing look as he stood once more to see over the crowd at the party entering the Exchange. He sat back down. Not who he was looking for. Surely they got his message. He did not think anyone in his Guild could have missed it, but things happened.

Ahh, the Guild. Hailene was founded by Kefiiw and nine comrades, some little more than children at the time. Those nine comrades and Kefiiw had stood before a council of peers and declared themselves dedicated to one another and had sacrificed much to the council, but the price was worth it to a man. Of those ten, only one had ascended to Senior Officer. Hellin, the ogre Vindicator had stood by Kefiiw in as many campaigns as he could claim to have been in. Kefiiw’s twin, Gamot had missed the message Kefiiw sent informing him they would stand before the council, but had since become a Senior Officer. They three lead the Guild. With so few members, they needed no more than that.

Again he stood with another glance from Glorma, only this time he remained standing. Finally, some had come. Three entered the Exchange now, looking travel worn and all but one freezing, in this cold city. Naumusku, a Ranger, and one of the founding members of Hailene, was young in her years and younger still in her training. She looked as if she regretted not wearing a cloak in this weather even if it did impede on her bow shot. Naumusku’s younger cousin Obray stood beside her and appeared to be thinking the same thing. Young Obray was of the first to pledge to Hailene after the guild was formed, despite her years or training as a Paladin. When he stood before the council with Kefiiw, Wolflen had been young in his experiences as a Shaman, as young as Naumusku even, but had since advanced quickly, and was soon to advance as Mystic Wolflen if he had not already. He did not appear bothered by the cold, as he was raised in the Barbarian town of Halas not far from where they were now.

“Hail and well met, Kefiiw”, Wolflen all but grunted, “we have answered your summons. Naumusku and I were nearly next in line to board the Minstrel of Storms when Obray here pulled us aside. Pray tell, what have you summoned us here for?”

“You must wait for the others.” Kefiiw replied, “They should be here shortly. Please, take your packs and head to the Broken Glacier and obtain rooms from the innkeeper. Wash away your travels, and return to me here. You will know what we’re about as soon as the others get here.”

Wolflen nodded, and motioned for the Ranger and Paladin to follow. Kefiiw was certain he would do just as he was told and ensure the two girls did the same. Kefiiw returned to his seat to wait again. Glorma seemed satisfied that something had finally come of his sitting in the same chair for the better part of four hours now. The only thing he could do now was wait. Wait for other members. Wait for the three young ones to return from their rooms. Wait.

He let his mind wander back to his brother. Gamot was a twin in looks only. As they were growing up they had protected each other as much as possible from the women in their lives. As soon as he was old enough, Kefiiw left the homestead he had suffered through watching his brothers’ eyes, doubting that Kefiiw would ever return. Kefiiw headed for the Erudin Palace to seek out a man he had heard only rumors about. The man Lord Mantak was not the friendliest man Kefiiw had ever met, but he took Kefiiw under his wing long enough to teach him what he knew of the Magical Arts. In the first few lessons Kefiiw had mastered summoning items such as food, water and daggers as well as Shielding himself. He even learned to set an enemy on fire in a Burst of Flame. After a short time Kefiiw went back to Gamot and after leaving their home in flames, Kefiiw told Gamot of what he had learned. Gamot seemed interested, but did not agree to meet with the old Magician. Only a few days later Gamot came to see Kefiiw at the Tower of Gate Callers and told him that he had been speaking with Lord Hanar and would not become a Magician, but a Wizard instead. Kefiiw had seen little of his brother in the years to follow with each of them with their own training. But eventually they found each other again and had been in communication since. Until now.

Kefiiw could not understand why Gamot had not been first to walk in before the three younger ones. The Arcanist’s ability to teleport himself nearly anywhere would have put him in the Great Divide within miles of the City of Thurgadin. Kefiiw was not sure what kept him, but began to fear for the man. But then there was nothing he could about it. His message was sent. He must wait.

(Chapter 3 - Wolflen) Wolflen was no stranger to the quick pace of packing or unpacking for that matter. While Naumusku and Obray took turns at a wash basin in the other room, Wolflen braced himself as he cast slights of Blizzard in his hands following by a flame spell that melted the snow and ice quickly, giving him hands covered in water, which he brushed over his face quickly, slicking his hair back.

"So," Naumusku called from the other room, "you finally chose a deity eh?"

Wolflen nodded silently as he looked down at his hands. "Indeed," he yelled back as he stowed his packs and knelt beside them to retrieve a bit of food, "I decided that my path is that of a helper. Really there was no choice in the matter. I think it is who I am and who I was meant to be. But even more startling is that Althuna told me that I was part of a prophecy..."

After a few moments of silence, Naumusku finally returned from the wash room and as she pulled her hair back into a pony-tail, she asked Wolflen what prophecy he was talking about. "I am...well Althuna called me Chinath'Drake." He paused to see if that name meant anything to Naumusku but her expression was unchanged. "Apparently the gods of Dalaya know me by that name as well. She told me about my birthname--Wolflen Darkmoon. She said that Chinath'Drake was the wolf that preceded the veiled moon, and that my birthname was just one evident sign of the truth. I was also told that I arrived late--that I was suppose to be along this path much sooner, but that nothing could be done to change it now. However, there is a quest I must accomplish, and some tasks that go with it, and its result will edify certain abilities if I do this. I haven't read into it fully though Althuna did bless me with parchment to tell me all the details of what I must do."

Naumusku looked around the room. "Huh," she said blankly, "well I am tired and it is cold here. Have any idea about what we are doing here?"

"Come on Naumusku," Wolflen grinned, "just because I am a shaman and have some skills with divination, what makes you think I know? And besides....even if I did, do you really expect me to say anything? If Obray would hurry up and get ready we can go find out together though. Obray!--Hurry up in there!"

Naumusku chuckled.

"By the way, I am no druid, but these cold lands can be somewhat predictable. There may be snow later. If I were you I would take a coat, and even a hood."

(Chapter 4 - Wolflen) Wolflen reported back to Kefiiw with Naumusku and Obray in tow. When he found Kefiiw again, he noticed that the brave guild leader seemed to be bothered by something, or perhaps distracted. Wolflen cleared his throat, and at once Kefiiw noticed their return.

"Ah Mystic Wolflen....Naumusku, Obray...." he said with a head nod, "I trust you are each refreshed then?"

Wolflen nodded. "Refreshed and curious to the nature of your summons to be precise."

Kefiiw took a deep breath and nodded. "Ah yes...well actually Gamot was summoned as well. Crazy Arcanist. You haven't heard word from him by chance have you?"

Wolflen nodded responsively. "I have indeed. I met with Gamot not but three days ago in Newport. He was going on about business he needed to tend to in the Plaguelands. I think he is working on his skills. But besides that, he said that he had 'wizard business' to tend to. He seemed rather distracted about it--like something was amiss. When I asked him about it he said that it a private matter. Of course, being a Shaman I could inquire upon the spirits if you wish. But given his tone and distracted nature, it seemed as though the matter was personal--perhaps something surfacing from his family or past maybe. Well you know him better than I do, do you know of anything he has been wrestling with lately?"

Kefiiw pursed his chin but was silent for a moment of reflection....

(Chapter 5 - Gamot) Meanwhile, in the tropical expanse known as the Eastern Plaguelands, Gamot sat in deep meditative thought, recovering from his recent encounter with one of the plagued denizens of the area. His thoughts drifted to his brother, Kefiiw, and the summons he received laying hidden within his Giant Burlap Sack. Kefiiw and Gamot had been through a lot together. From escaping their home in Erudin, battling numerous foes in Dalaya, seeking buried treasure locked away seemingly throughout the world, Gamot and Kefiiw had been side by side for most of the way. They had spent time separately before, seeking their own adventures. Occasionally they were at odds, Kefiiw being the wiser, more decisive of the twins while Gamot was brash and emotional, often relying on the massive amount of magic he could summon to escape harm’s way, harm he usually brought on himself! Recently they had spent more time apart than either had been accustomed to. Gamot’s thoughts were pensive as he thought about recent happenings. Changes had come about in his life. Good changes, but changes that were not well received within his family. How old fashioned his family was, and unable to accept his ideals. He had always envied Kefiiw who was so independent and self-reliant. Who, once his mind was made up, never strayed from the course, and didn’t give a damn about the ideas of his family. It took Gamot some time longer to come to the same realization. Gamot felt enlightened to do so, but sometimes felt a small twinge of guilt knowing that some current decisions he had made did not sit well on the familial front. Decisions that may have angered his family, for which he no longer cared, but perhaps angered his brother, whose summons he received days ago, but as of yet had not responded to.

His thoughts were abruptly dismissed as several large pieces of puma meat were unceremoniously tossed down in front of him. “Matos should be well stocked now. The pumas here are fierce and many, but their numbers are much less than when we arrived!” said a tall, muscular Barbarian woman. Gamot looked up and met her gaze. “Are these for me, Juliana? Why, you shouldn’t have! I didn’t get you anything.” Juliana sneered in amusement and jabbed back “Is that what passes for humor in Erudin? No wonder they don’t like you much.” She took one piece of meat and tossed it to her wolf pet. Daisy devoured the puma remains in 2 gulps and looked longingly at her master for more. “Bah, you filthy dog! One more and that’s all you’ll be getting!” Juliana tossed the beast another piece, and took a swig of her own water in the process.

Juliana squatted down low so as her eyes were level with Gamot’s “So are you still buried in your ‘meditation’? Or can you deliver these meats to Matos?” Gamot, sensing that Juliana was being both sarcastic and impatient at the same time, replied “I have told you before. I must take this time to recover my magical essence. Besides, Matos informed me that his quota from me is full, and he required no more.” “Silly wizard. You spend too much time sitting down thinking, when you should be standing and fighting! See, watch.” Juliana began the hand gestures and semantics that convert her physical health into spiritual mana. “That always scares me when you do that.”, Gamot said. “Yeah, you’re not the only one.” After casting another spell that would heal her over time, Juliana stood up, collected the feline innards before Daisy could take advantage, and said “Well I guess I’ll make good with him then. Hopefully you will have recovered your silly essences, or whatever, upon my return.” And with that she strode away, stack of meat in tow.

Gamot looked at Daisy, who had remained behind to slowly gnaw on her most recent meal. “How have you put UP with her all this time, eh?” Daisy emitted a low growl that erupted into a quick, sharp bark, then lowered herself to the ground to comfortably enjoy her rapidly disappearing snack. Juliana returned, and took place beside Gamot. “The business with Matos is completed. He even gave me this unusual crystal for our efforts.” Juliana wielded a softly glowing and slender piece of rock. She peered at it for a moment, then tucked it away into her Handmade Backpack. Juliana had made several of those backpacks, a few of which Gamot himself carried. Indeed, it was how he had met her. She had offered up her skills as a tailor for hire some time ago, and Gamot, needing to trade in his worn and aging attire for something more Exquisite, employed her on an extensive basis. Through bartering over prices, and the unusual amount banter when he went to visit her shop in Newport, they had gotten to know each other. After crafting much of his new gear, and augmentations thereof, Juliana began hearing many tales of the wizard. About the wondrous places he was able to travel to, not only himself, but able to carry others as well. She also heard that in battle, Gamot was the main reason for many of his parties’ victories. He was also the reason for a few defeats, due to his sometimes overzealous nature when he went into battle, often causing so much damage to the enemy that they turned their attention to him directly, causing the battle to pitch unfavorably. But still, there were more victories than defeats, and Juliana’s adventurous spirit was piqued at hearing of his exploits, especially the overwhelming manner and gusto with which he pursued them. The next time Gamot came to Newport, Juliana boldly stated, not asked, that she would be accompanying him on his next adventure. Gamot was relieved to have the company of such an accomplished tailor, but it wasn’t long before he realized that tailoring was only how she made her living and monies. Her true passion was battle. She took after it with a different approach than Gamot did, opting to slowly wither her opponents into oblivion with her poisonous magics, while sending her pet into the fray where she could do the most harm, biting and clawing at the enemy with wolven ferocity and spirited quickness. She also had the ability to heal fairly serious wounds rather quickly, in the thick of war no less! Fighting back to back with Juliana began to become second nature. She told him of a cavern named Siren’s Grotto, where Juliana would often travel in search of materials that she needed for her tailoring business, specifically the expensive and elusive Tangleweed. Together, they explored the depths of Siren’s Grotto, uncovering many treasures and items, and becoming fast friends with the neighboring Othmir, the sworn enemy of the inhabiting Brughwars of the Grotto. Yes, they had gotten to know each other rather well. Perhaps a little too well, Gamot thought, as she now seems to know exactly how to get under his skin!

Gamot was once again startled by Juliana as she nudged him with her boot. “So, we’ve dawdled here in the Plaguelands long enough. Are you going to answer that summons now or what? You’re brother is waiting.” Gamot was furious! “WHAT?!?! You’ve been going through my things?” Juliana calmly replied “No, you idiot. I’ve been going through MY things. Quit putting your stuff in my bags!” Gamot paled with chagrin. Juliana laughed mildly, then turned her gaze back to him. “But seriously, it seems that we’ve been “hiding” out here in EPL. We should go to your brother. I’ve been anxious to meet him since you told me of some of the exploits you two have had. Unless, of course, you truly are trying to hide…” her voice trailed off.

Gamot took her hand and said “Juliana, don’t let my family’s reaction to you dim the potential impression you’ll have of my brother. He is truly a great and understanding man. Although my Erudin family may not be accepting of my taking a Barbarian wife, I promise you, Kefiiw will welcome you with open arms. Perhaps I have dwelt on the matter with my family too long. And perhaps I have let it interfere with my reunion with my brother. But it will no longer. During my meditation, I took the opportunity to recall the spell that will take us both to the Great Divide. If you are ready, I can take us there right now. Then it is but a short trip to Thurgadin where Kefiiw awaits, made even shorter by your magics. Come, I am sure Kefiiw is eager to meet his sister-in-law, even if he’s not aware of her yet!” Juliana seemed content with his response. “Good then. Cause I swear, the next one of you Erudites that tries to look down their nose at me, I am gonna cleave their big-ass forehead, and feed the remnants to Daisy!”

“Duly noted.” replied Gamot, as he began to summon the magic that would envelop them and carry them to the snowy top of Dalaya.

“And by the way, you really do meditate a whole lot. You should do something about that.”

Gamot cast a glance at Daisy, who looked back as if to say “Hey, she’s your problem now, pal!”

(Chapter 6 - Wolflen) The chatter had hardly begun inside the Exchange where Kefiiw, Wolflen, Naumusku and Obray had already gathered. The next to join them was Studlee, a recent addition to the guild, but a man of valor and integrity. Although he was human, Studlee was already a promising Druid that Wolflen particularly had taken a special liking too. Several times before, the two had hunted together, and often quested together, in what seemed to be a never-ending sling-shot system. One would go ahead in progression of a skill or a quest for a while, and then the other would take the lead in the same regard. The process was repetitive and seemed quite humorous at times. Of course, the back-and-forth competition of overall progression was now at a slow down if not a stand-still--momentarily. Family business kept Studlee from the field of battle often, and as a result, Wolflen did his best to gather any items he could for his friend, whenever the spoils of battle were great.

As they sat at their table talking, Studlee approached with bottles in hand. Wolflen smiled warmly, taking the first bottle as it was offered, and he pulled the cork free of the bottle and let out the aroma of strong wine. As Naumusku uncorked her bottle and began to slowly sip her wine, Wolflen already head it tipped back and nearly drained. When Kefiiw looked over at him with curiosity and some degree of surprise, Wolflen just wiped his lips with his forearm and growled happily, "It's a Barbarian thing."

"Don't get him started Kef," came Studlee's words, "I have seen him drink five of those bottles without even blinking. But Wolflen if you start singing again I am out of here."

Wolflen grinned and reached for another bottle.

"So, what are we doing here?" Studlee asked.

Wolflen and the others turned to Kefiiw who had yet to answer the question for the group.

Then suddenly Wolflen heard the voice of one of the guild elders. It was masculine, and it simply asked "Did I miss the party?" Wolflen smiled as he recognized the voice from behind him. Kefiiw seemed comforted by the presence of Gamot now, and his composure changed from a distracted and distant gaze to one of joy instantly.

"I thought you would have arrived first," Kefiiw exclaimed, "is everything okay?"

Gamot nodded. "Actually, I have someone you need to meet brother."

Juliana stepped forward, and by now Wolflen had turned around in his chair to see both Gamot, and Juliana, who he had not yet been introduced to. "Whoa," Wolflen said, "who’s the babe?"

Gamot's nostrils flared. He was about to respond when Juliana did it for him.

"Me, I'm Juliana....and if you ever call me that again MYSTIC I am going to show you what an Augur can do in battle and what my weapon can do to your spine. Got it?"

Wolflen chuckled and snorted and then turned back to the table to drain another bottle of wine quickly. He looked at the others and asked what had just happened.

"Wolflen," Gamot said lowly but firmly, "this is Juliana--my wife."

Wolflen's face was expressionless and Studlee just slapped him on the arm laughing.

"I'm gonna need another bottle" Wolflen said at last.

(Chapter 7 - Kefiiw) Kefiiw stared in disbelief. Thoughts of the summons, his fellow members gathering to him, all of it, flew out the window. His brother had taken a wife? It did not seem possible. He and his brother had always been reluctant to trust others and rarely talked of life outside the guild. There had to be a reason. Something was not being said, and Kefiiw intended to find out exactly what was going on. He opened his mouth to voice the question, but Gamot cut him off before he could utter a sound.

"I hope you don't mind Brother, but on my authority as an Officer of Hailene, I invited my wife to join our ranks. She said the pledges as decreed."

"No - not at all." Why had he mentioned his status in the guild as if every member present did not already know it? Maybe his new wife doubted what she had been told. Kefiiw dismissed the thought almost before it formed. Surely she would not be standing here next to her husband if she did not believe him. For that matter, it was doubtful that she would have married him if she thought him a liar. Her facial expression changed slightly as Kefiiw moved his gaze to her face again. She looked as if she had just been reminded of something, though no one had spoken. Trying to regain his composure without being noticed he took a step toward Juliana with hands extended. The traditional Erudite greeting of family. Surely Gamot had taught her that much. For a second Kefiiw thought she would refuse. Her eyes shot to her husband then quickly back to Kefiiw and after what seemed an eternity but was surely only seconds, she returned the greeting. He almost didn't see the slight nod of Gamot's head. She had hesitated for some reason and Kefiiw believed he knew why. She had had some sort of experience with the remaining members of her husband's family, excluding Kefiiw of course. That could only mean one thing. Gamot had taken her to Erudin for some reason.

Kefiiw greeted his brother the same way, as he always had after an absence. He motioned for the two to join them at that table and they obliged. He now sat across from Gamot and Juliana far enough away to evaluate without being noticed. Wolflen heaved a sigh of relief and Studlee resumed his drinking. Naumusku and Obray seemed little affected by the events, although they did seem excited to have another female in the ranks. Silence stretched for a few minutes. Well silence at the table anyway. The Exchange bustled to the seams with people bargaining with the merchants, talking to the banker, picking up mail. Even a few sat at the pottery wheel. But at the table Kefiiw and his comrades shared, there was silence. They were waiting for him to speak. But he was not ready. The shock of the news of his brother taking a wife had sent his mind on a whirlwind. He needed to think.

He nodded to Wolflen in thanks for the newest bottle of wine set before him. He gathered his thoughts before he spoke. "With so few members present I am hesitant to reveal my plans. We must wait for more to come. I will give it a little while longer. Until then, I would like to have a word with my brother and his wife in private." If that was not a clear dismissal he did not know what was. He had given them no order as to where to go so they could do as they pleased so long as they stayed close. The four of them rose from the table with a nod of the head and walked away, with Wolflen in the lead. Naumusku risked a glance back toward the table with a worried look on her face, but Wolflen put his arm around her and chauffeured her out. Kefiiw returned his attention back to the table and was startled to notice that both Gamot and Juliana had closed the gap between them and he, taking the chairs the others had abandoned. They were both waiting for him to speak, he noticed. Neither knew if his greeting had simply been a display for guild members or if he really accepted Juliana as a member of the family. He would clear that right up. "Brother, I am so glad to see that you have taken a wife. It is really a shame I could not have been there with you. And Juliana, my dear sister, it seems Gamot must have taught you of our ways, and rest assured that the greeting I gave you was real. I could not bring myself to deny you no matter the circumstances. You are my brother's wife. A member of the family. Welcome."

Juliana's slight smile was the only indication that she was pleased with what Kefiiw had said. She did not seem to care one way or the other if Kefiiw approved of her marriage to his brother. Gamot on the other hand beamed with relief. Had he been afraid Kefiiw would not accept his wife? His thoughts were interrupted by Gamot's response. "I apologize, brother, for not giving you the opportunity to ask the questions you are sure to have. I did not feel you would want those questions asked or answered in front of any others save ourselves. I wasn't sure your mind was even aware of the others still present until I spoke. Again, I apologize."

"Well, you are right and I thank you for bringing my head around. Dear brother, you must tell me. What has happened since I last saw you?"

Gamot sighed and took a moment to compose himself. No sooner than he opened his mouth did someone shout Kefiiw's name across the Exchange. Kefiiw's head swung in the direction of the voice, toward the door. The man standing there raised his hand in a wave and very nearly tripped on the steps coming down, recovering just in time. The dark elf Arcanist disappeared in the throng of people as he made his way to the table. Being hands shorter than most, except of his own race, Azeron barely came to Kefiiw's chest, and Kefiiw was not a tall man. As if he had not just shouted across the entire room, bringing the attention of every patron in the place to himself and Kefiiw, he lowered his voice to say "Hey Kefiiw. Got your summons. What's up?"

"We've not gathered enough members. Please, go wash away your travels and find Wolflen. I will let you know when to return to me."

Azeron nodded and disappeared in the crowd again. He came back into sight at the top of the stairs and turned to wave once more to Kefiiw, then slipped out the door. Kefiiw turned around back to the table and very nearly lost his breath. Gamot and Juliana had gone. Kefiiw looked around the Exchange not seeing any one who resembled his brother or his wife. What was the man hiding?

(Chapter 8 - Gamot) Juliana slammed his back against the wall, knocking his breath out of him. Gamot knew his wife was very strong as a Barbarian, but had yet to experience it himself. "You will go back in there Gamot. Your brother has accepted me as a member of your family and you do not have the nerve to tell him how that came to be? Can you imagine the things that must be going through his head right now?"

"None can be close to the truth."

She merely stared at him, expectantly. Gamot sighed, raising his hands in surrender. She was right. He could not leave his brother that way. He'd been avoiding him for some time and could no longer.

"Ok - let's go back in. I'm sorry, Juliana. I didn't think I could go through with this, but with you by my side, I think I can handle just about anything." She nodded her agreement.

They wound their way from the back to the Exchange with Gamot running over what needed to be said in his mind. He started to turn around once, and Juliana caught him by the arm. As he entered the Exchange his eyes swept the room finding his brother exactly where he had left him. Kefiiw sat down immediately, folding his hands on the table and not moving a muscle. His brother was angry, that much Gamot could tell, but he could not measure that anger until he got closer. There was no smile, no hint of emotion whatsoever on the man's face. This was going to be a long conversation.

Gamot started talking before he even sat down, apologies spewing out of his mouth from all sides. Juliana merely nodded at Kefiiw and he returned the nod. Finally, Kefiiw's face relaxed and Gamot's body with it. Now the hard part. Oh, where to begin?

"I guess I should start from the beginning. I met Juliana sometime ago in Newport. She had a Tailor's shop there, and assisted me in some of what I am wearing now. We courted for quite some time. Eventually we decided to marry. Juliana asked that we go to her family's home and I met her parents there. We stayed for quite some time. After a while Juliana asked after our family and eventually she convinced me to go to Erudin. We arrived late in the evening, and to my surprise Mother opened her home to us. After talking late into the night about what I had been doing the past few years and about Juliana, we all went to bed. When we awoke in the morning Juliana and I found a note from Mother saying that she had gone to the palace to start making plans for our wedding. Over the next couple of days she became more and more involved. At first we were somewhat thankful. Juliana had no desire to make any plans, but felt it necessary to accommodate our customs. I spoke to Mother about you. I told her that I wanted you to be present, to stand beside me as a witness to our vows. She seems apprehensive at first, but promised it would be as I wanted. She had arranged a date about two weeks from the time we arrived in Erudin and had sent messengers to our extended family. She ordered all that would be needed for a Wedding Festival, had an Erudite tailor come to see Juliana with samples of silks. It all seemed as though everything was going smoothly. Well, you know as well as I do, Kefiiw. Mother always has something else in mind when it came to us boys."

Kefiiw nodded his agreement and opened his mouth as if to speak, but Gamot had started and didn't think he would be able to finish if he stopped now. "I received a message from a Guild member in the middle of the night. The Coercer Nakisha asked me to come visit her on the Shrouded Isle. I thought it a strange message. I had met her a few times, being a guild member, but was not friendly with her. Juliana insisted that she go too, so we headed to the island to find the Enchanter. She was fishing as usual, but seemed hesitant to tell me exactly why she had summoned me. Eventually she told me the story of an elder Erudite woman asking after Enchanters to use their magic to mesmerize her son and even poison the woman he was traveling with. A few days later Nakisha had received word that I was in town at my mother's estates and felt she needed to tell me. She thought it might be my mother because of the rumors she had heard about you leaving. I asked her to describe her to me, and low and behold, it was our mother. I had no doubt. I was scarcely able to contain myself. Juliana helped me contain my rage the entire walk back to the Estates, but as soon as I saw Mother's face with the half-smirk I now understood, I went into a rampage. I began Tearing the Void as soon as I saw her face and the entire Estate exploded in shambles. It was only afterward that I learned Mother had planned to rob me and kill Juliana in the process. So now you know, Kefiiw, what kept me. I am sorry that it took me so long to see your side, but I now fully agree with you that those wretches deserved nothing less than death." Gamot heaved a sigh of relief. It felt good to come clean to his brother. Juliana moved her gaze to Gamot and gave him a smile.

"Well brother. That's that. Nothing can be done about the past now. I am glad to hear that you finally agree with me but am sorry to hear at what costs. We shall forget this matter entirely. Come, we must find the others. I did summon you and the other members here for a reason."

Gamot, having the weight of Dalaya lifted from his shoulders, decided it was time to celebrate. "Well I don't know about you, but my throat is as dry as an Iksar tail! Where is that serving wench? We need some wine over here! Unless that drunkard Wolflen consumed it all before our arrival..."

"One thing, Gamot.” said Kefiiw dryly. Gamot shot him an inquisitive glance.

"Did you really feel the need to destroy our childhood home?"

(Chapter 9 - Wolflen) Wolflen was with the others, joined recently by Azeron as well. Wolflen always smirked when he saw Azeron. In his mind Wolflen considered casting the spell of Growth on the tiny guildmate, but something cautioned Wolflen against such a thing. Azeron might perhaps take such an act as an insult. The others probably felt the same way to some extent, but Wolflen was a Barbarian, and one of the tallest guild members to boot. He stood like a statue at the balcony of their inn room with his arms folded over his chest while the others talked in the back room, the noise of their chatter barely touching his ears.

Wolflen was humming softly as he stood tall, staring out at the refreshing night. He wasn't drunk; not by a long shot, though not for lack of trying. He was however slightly tipsy--just enough to feel good and let his mind relax, even if his muscles were still tensed. He knew something was up with Gamot and it was troubling him. Divination was a wonderful thing--to be able to truly know a thing without ever being told it--at least not from the living. On the other hand, Wolflen had learned early in his training that it was quite rude to mettle in the private affairs of others. Not only was it rude, but it had the possibility of being quite costly to the one seeking to learn the truth as well. If the spirits gave false information for spite or to protect the other party and the diviner took it as truth, chains of events could follow and be disastrous.

Despite his desire to help Gamot with whatever he was dealing with, Wolflen knew that his elder guild mate would have to ask for that help--that is if there was even a way Wolflen could help. Finally, he let the matter go in his mind. He began to meditate on other thoughts--on the prophecy of Chinath'Drake, revealed to him by Althuna directly. He still had trouble believing the few spattered pieces of it that he had heard. He chuckled at himself a moment, as if to evaluate himself with pity and disdain. Then he coughed out a sigh and took a deep breath.

He peered out into the darkness of night. His eyes wandered to find the sliver of a moon shining down upon him. There were thick clouds in the distance, and Wolflen knew they threatened snow. He smiled warmly and began to set his mind completely at ease, free of all thoughts. His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. Then another. As he settle into a trance state, he saw images swirl before him as they often did when he settled into a trance. He was on a journey now to commune with spirits, but before he could journey far into that realm, he heard his name called by what seemed to be the voice of his guild leader Kefiiw. Wolflen's eyes opened suddenly and his his arms fell at his sides as he straightened his armor and tugged at his belt.

"Wolflen..." Naumusku said seemingly for a second time. Wolflen smiled and turned, responding before she could continue herself. "I know," he said, "it is time." She looked at him curiously. "What are you talking about? Studlee was just asking about the ice giants up north." Wolflen smiled and tucked his chin toward his chest. Sometimes it was all too easy to forget that not everyone communed with spirits. "Ah yes that...well I can tell him all about it later. But for now we have to get back to the Exchange." Naumusku shook her head. "How do you do that--know things like that I mean? Sure, I received a message on parchment for our summons, but how do you know before it gets there?" Wolflen held his hands upwards and cocked his head slightly. "I'm a Shaman remember? The whole communing with the spirits thing--" Naumusku looked confused still. "Oh sure," Wolflen continued, "cast buffs that will literally alter one's complete set of abilities and you are a savior. Cast a needed heal in time and you save the day. But tell someone that you can commune with spirits and suddenly you are a whacko. Well trust me, those same spirits are what let me cast those buffs and heals, as well as keeping my friendly wolf in line."

Naumusku just shook her head. "Well if you say its time to go," she said, "I believe you. I just think it's--curious that's all. Weird in a way yes, but kind of intriguing at the same time. So can you read my mind right now?" Wolflen brought a hand to his face and spoke through it in a muffled tone. "It doesn't work like that. But I don't have to be a mind reader to know that you are thinking about duping Studlee into something. Fine then...let's go tell him that Kefiiw said the rookie has to buy dinner and drinks tonight. And then the rookie has to stand on the tables and sing the words to 'Oh My Sweet Bearded Dwarven Princess' while we all try to convince him that every guild initiate was a rookie once and had to do the same." Naumusku laughed.

"Admit it," Naumusku responded with a wide smile, "it's a good idea and you would laugh your butt off too."

(Chapter 10 - Parlan) The old Dark Elf grunted from the pain in his knees and lower back as he arose from his pallet in his room he had rented in the Broken Glacier. He had been awake for quite some time anyway. He had wanted to grab a quick nap, but sleep was just something else in the long list of things that were often lost as the years passed. No one really knew just how old Parlan was, and he certainly wasn’t going to tell them, but he was the oldest member of Hailene by far. In fact, Parlan had been adventuring for many years before most of the guild members were even born.

He sometimes asked himself how he fit in with his younger guildmates, and what purpose did his membership serve? He wasn’t an officer, and had no desire to be one. He did not lead them into adventures, nor did he get involved in many of the guilds treasure hunts or quests. Maybe that was it, that Hailene did not ask much of him, only what time and effort he could spare. And they accepted him for what he was, a crusty, cranky, opinionated old Necromancer. Truth be told, he just generally liked them, both individually and as a group, but that fact was something he would never admit to anyone, including himself.

Parlan was a Necromancer after all, a master of the dark arts. As such, it was natural for him not to like much of anything. Especially wizards and mages. But, he couldn’t help thinking fondly of the Erudite twins Kefiiw and Gamot. He had known them since they were boys, or at least known of them. Often in his travels he had passed through their homeland. Their natural arcane abilities were noticed by the Caster guilds at a very young age. A little better recruiting may have seen them both study Necromancy instead of the more delicate arcane magics they had chosen. But, he wouldn’t hold that against them. They had both become fine masters of their chosen professions.

Of the others in the guild, Naumusku was the only one that Parlan knew well. Usually he had no use for Rangers, but Naumusku wasn’t like most other Rangers he had met. She was constantly in awe of everything around her, including her own abilities. Parlan had no desire to shoot a bow but she actually made it look like fun. Nothing in comparison to the fun of casting his darkness and poison spells on an enemy and watching them rot away, but fun none-the-less.

Parlan looked once again at the message from Kefiiw. An urgent meeting. “Oh well”, he thought, may as well see what this is all about as he left his room and slowly made his way to the Exchange. As he entered the room, he noted that many of his guildmates were already present and involved in what seemed like a very serious conversation. Parlan slipped into a darkened corner of the room and leaned against the wall, prepared to be bored by guild politic discussions or something equally unexciting just as Kefiiw said,

"One thing, Gamot. Did you really feel the need to destroy our childhood home?"

Maybe this wouldn't be so boring after all.
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Back to the Exchange   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 am

The walk back to the exchange was one Wolflen knew he had to do with a straight face. He was speaking with Studlee about a plan that Naumusku originally concocted. The idea was simple and humorous; they would convince Studlee that all new guild recruits had to pay for drinks and dinner at their first guild meeting, and they also had to belt out the lyrics to the song "My Sweet bearded Dwarven Princess". Really the ida was quite a riot Wolflen had to admit but now he had the duty of convincing Studlee that it was quite a normal and regular thing to do for new recruits. That wasn't going to be easy to do with a calm composure.

"So you see Studlee," Wolflen continued mid-way through the explanation, "it is kind of like a right of passage. I mean we all had to do it. For my own part I was much younger then you are now when I did it, so I dare say my childish youth at the time aided me in not really caring who was watching. Sadly you wont have that advantage yourself, but if you have any qualms about doing this, just picture in your mind if you can, a young Barbarian doing this. Or if it helps, think of Naumusku when she had to do it, or even Obray...any one of us really. We've all been there, and now--well now its your turn."

Studlee shook his head. "I have heard the song before but I dont know all the words." Naumusku grinned as she chimed in, much to Wolflen's delight, because he had no clue how to respond himself. Luckily, Naumusku was prepared. "Oh, here..." she said as she handed him a folded parchment, "I uh...well I didn't know them either my first time, so I wrote them down. You can use my old cheat sheet. It will be your job to pass it on to the next recruit." Studlee unfolded the parchment and read over some of the words. "Wait--this is a joke right?" Wolflen shook his head as he tried to conceal a grin. "I'm afraid you just have to do it."

As the door to the Exhange opened with a creaky groan, Wolflen went in first, while Studlee lagged behind a moment to read the parchment further. Naumusku followed Wolflen promptly and with a wide smile on her face. Obray was next in the door but not befor pausing a moment to take a stab of her own at Studlee. "Look at it this way," Obray said, "in a few years, who is going to remember? We've all done it, even our officers." Of course that was another farse, but jsut the same Obray felt the comment would solidify his belief that what he was about to do was a guild requirement. Then swiftly, Obray passed through the door while Studlee remained behind a moment to read.

As Wolflen sat at the table, he noticed that Kefiiw seemed to be in better spirits than he had been before, as was Gamot. They were drinking now it seemed, and perhaps still in discussion about something. Wolflen noticed also that Parlan had arrived and was ordering a drink at the bar to bring back to the table. When they sat down, Wolflen and Naumusku both burst into laughter and Kefiiw was anxious to know what about.

"Well," Wolflen said, "we have some entertainment to kick off our meeting tonight. Naumusku had the idea, and well just go with it--we told Studlee he had to sing a song as well as buy dinner and drinks tonight....so if he asks we all did the same when we were initiated. Now then, I have to go tell the bards what to play music for and what the signal is. If you will excuse me for a moment..."

Kefiiw and Gamot both looked back at Naumusku questioningly. "Oh stow it," she said, "trust me it will be funny."

Moments later a bewildered Studlee entered the Exchange, still with parchment in hand. When he reached the table Wolflen had just returned as well. "Ok, I need a drink," Studlee said, "because if I am going to do this I don't want to remember." Wolflen laughed but Naumusku interjected. "Oh no; you have to do it sober, just like the rest of us." Studlee looked stunned. He looked toward Kefiiw and Gamot, hoping for some kind of rebuttle for relief. Finally Gamot spoke up though. "Well rules are rules Studlee. I am sure Wolflen informed you of what you have to do. Wolflen, are the bards here ready?" Wolflen nodded as he took a gulp of Honey Mead. "Yeah, I just have to wave at them and they will start with an announcement and then begin playing the tune."

Juliana sat quietly and seemingly uncaring about the banter but she kicked Gamot under the table as if to say "Why are you getting involved in this?"

Studlee didn't bother to sit down. "Well," he said, "clear the table then--I'm assumimg I have to use the guild table right?" Wolflen nodded. At once the table was cleared and Wolflen waved to the bards in the corner of the Exhange, who first called for silence in the bar, and then made the announcment about what was going to transpire. Studlee climbed to the table reluctantly with parchment still in hand.

The Exchange was completely silent now--all the patrons stared at him and most with grins or smiles while others laughed quietly.

"To my fat rollie-pollie, the Princess of stone,
To my true one and only, a dwarf not a gnome,
To my hairy little fuzz-ball, the one that I love
To my little fighting Princess the one from above...

To my sweet Bearded Dwarven Princess..."

Studlee carried the tune without a bucket, and the Exhange was full of laughter as they lyrics continued on until at the end, everyone in the Exchange exploded with laughter and applause. Studlee just gave unamused nods and fake grins as he got off the table and sat down. Wolflen was ready with a bottle of Honey Mead that was waiting for Studlee once the song was over. Studlee wasted no time in draining the entire bottle either. "Drink up," Wolflen smirked, "after all--tonight you are buying."

Studlee shook his head and ordered another round of bottles from the barmaid that passed by. Parlan was still at the bar talking to the bartender about something and Studlee leaned over to Wolflen and commented. "Necros...you sure he is okay? I mean in the guild and all?" Wolflen took a gulp of Mead and then remarked, "Normally I don't trust Necromancers much. But Parlan, he's okay. Sure, he could burn you into mulch, but he's an old timer. He knows things. Plus, the spirits say he's of good measure and value. He may follow the dark arts, but he is not completely evil at the core. And you never know, one day his abilities might just save your arse in battle. Now then," Wolflen looked around the table, "I am starving. Is anyone else having steak tonight?"

Wolflen couldn't be sure be he thought he saw Juliana grin. He thought maybe after all, they might become good friends down the road--that is if they could set aside the disgruntled Barbarian character traits they each possessed.
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon
Character: Kefiiw
Class: Magician

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Kefiiw looked at Gamot expectantly. He knew Gamot would not answer his question, and he could not blame him. Of course it was not necessary to blow anything up, but in a time of rage one can only control himself so far.

"I don't know what to tell you Kefiiw. I-" Kefiiw cut the man off with a raised hand. There was no time for idle answers. It was time to be going. He glanced up toward the door and an old Necromancer caught his eye. Parlan rarely involved himself in the "dramas of the guild" as he called them, but the old man was a plethora of knowledge. Kefiiw waved him over to let him know that the "drama" was over. As he slowly descended the stairs, toward the bar, the door of the Exchange swung open once more, and four men walked through. Callah, Teemo, Peekay and Nurble looked as travel worn as any that Kefiiw had seen this evening. They had just arrived, from the Heartland Undercaverns, no doubt, and were all talking over each other trying to relive the story to one another of what they had seen in the Undercaverns

"The Clockwork Stalkers were attacking from everywhere! Teemo and Peekay were barely able to keep them off of me!" Callah all but shouted. "And the books! All of them, we were able to find! And the cores! The Nature of Magic is an interesting read. It's no wonder Seeker Navin is trying to collect them."

Callah had finally noticed that the others had stopped talking and looked in the same direction they were looking. Kefiiw nodded his greeting to each of them and motioned the door the had just entered. It was time to go meet the others at the inn.
Just as they started toward the door, Wolflen walked in with the others just behind him. The young Paladin, Japuslio came in behind them silently. The others had probably not even noticed her. She was a gnome afterall. Wolflen had a deadly smirk on his face, and surprisingly Naumusku did too. They all went back to the table. Wolflen and Naumusku burst out laughing, and Wolflen metioned something about entertainment. Kefiiw doubted that whatever was going on would actually be entertaining, and was more than likely some sort of ruse.

Kefiiw barely listened as Wolflen and Naumusku argued with Studlee. He wasn't sure what it was about, but was certain it was centered around those three. Kefiiw let his thoughts drift to the conversation he had had with his brother. Gamot had needed reassurance and Kefiiw was going to do what was needed to give him just that. But it would have to wait. There were more important matters at hand. Kefiiw's thoughts were interrupted by Studlee moving things about on the table. Wolflen waved to the Bards across the room, and the Exchange went silent. The Bards made some sort of announcement, but Kefiiw could not here it over Studlee mumbling to himself. Studlee gave a start and then climbed onto the table, and what eventually came out of the man's mouth had Kefiiw's mouth hanging almost to his chin.

"To my fat rollie-pollie, the Princess of stone,
To my true one and only, a dwarf not a gnome,
To my hair little fuzz-ball, the one that I love
To my little fighthing Princess the one from above
To my Sweet Bearded Dwarven Princess..."

The rest of the tune was lost to Kefiiw's ear by the eruptions of laughter all over the Exchange, and he himself managed a small laugh. After the song was done and Studlee bought the guild members a round of ale as well as dinner, Kefiiw rose to speak to his fellow guild members. He felt those at the table relax to a slight degree.

"I'm sure by now you are all utterly confused as to what I have summoned you to this cold city for. It's not a simple matter, I will tell you. But be warned, some of us may not survive. But the good news is our Paladin, Japuslio is able to Renew our bodies to a degree, but it's possible it may not be in time. What I'm about to tell you must stay between us, none other than a member of Hailene must know. There is a member of our guild a Druid name Gracelyn. Although she has not been around much lately, I'm sure you've all met her in passing at least." There were a few nods here and there, more than Kefiiw expected. "What most of you don't know is that Gracelyn has a half-brother. A Bard named Avner. And he is missing."

Silence befell the table.

Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Missing?   Urgent Gathering - All EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:54 am

"Missing you say?" Wolflen grumbled. "Well then, where do we start looking? Where has he been playing lately? On a circuit or just free pattern? Anywhere near Kaezul's most recent invasion points? I have heard word of Kaezul amassing forces near Erimal again, down in the valley. God help Kaezul, when I am more seasoned I am going to..." Wolflen trailed off suddenly realizing he was getting off point. "Sorry. Anyway, what do we know about his last whereabouts. Studlee and I can ping around together and find him, and if you give us the help of Naumusku, we can do better at tracking him too. Sorry, I am spitballing--I'm sure you already have a plan to address this issue. So what do you want us to do?"

Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Parlan watched and listened to the banter among the Hailene guildmates for a few minutes until Kefiiw noticed him and waved him over. He decided he wanted something to drink before joining his guildmates and made his way through the crowd to the bar and ordered a Haunted Rum Kicker.

"What in the name of Tarhyl is a Haunted Rum Kicker?" replied the bartender.

Parlan sighed, and began a lengthy explanation on the fine art of brewing, and how some of those not so well known recipes that were quite tasty and could be in high demand if one were just a little open minded and gave ones customers a chance to try them. He knew he was wasting his time with this particular bartender but rather enjoyed the look on his face when Parlan told him the ingredients.

"Bone chips?" Asked the bartender, "And you want to drink this?"

Parlan grinned and placed a couple of bone chips on the counter along with some coins and replied, "Just use some of mine, and have the drink brought to me over there to that table where that young wood elf is attempting to sing... or is he dieing? I guess I should go see for myself, he is, after all, one of my guildmates."

The bartender started to protest, but at just that moment Studlee finished his performance and the applause and laughter was too loud to hear any further argument. Parlan nodded at the bartender and turned away. He made his way to they table where everyone was gathered but didn't see an empty seat. So, he stood and waited until his drink arrived and tasted it. The flavor was a little off, but the smell was a sweet rummy mixed with a hint of dead cat aroma. Perfect!

Kefiiw cleared his throat as if ready to make a speech, which it turned out he was.

Parlan slowly shuffled over to the table and saw that Wolflen and Studlee were involved in drink and conversation but decided to have a little fun. He pulled a chair up close to them and steadied his ascent onto his seat by placing his hand on Studlee's shoulder. Behind Studlee's back, Parlan caught Wolflen's eye and grinned mischieviously and winked at him.

"Next time" he whispered to Studlee, "Perhaps you would favor us with verse or two of 'The darker the elf, The stronger the wine'. I haven't heard that tune properly done in years." Parlan looked away from Studlee to hide his smile, then gave his full attention to what Kefiiw was saying. He didn't catch all of it, loss of hearing was yet another burden he had to bear from growing old, but the gist of it was that Gracelyn's half-brother Avner was missing.

Avner missing? Parlan knew the young Half-Elf and was not surprised. Avner was a risk-taker of the highest degree. More than once Parlan had seen him running at break-neck speed with a dozen or so snow orcs chasing him while Avner laughed and sang and played his songs which seemed to irritate the snow orcs so much that it actually caused them harm and the died. Indeed, Avner took many risks but Parlan had a notion that they had not heard the entire story. He was lost in his own thoughts about just what the rest of the story might be when he realized Wolflen was speaking and he had missed it entirely.

"What was that you said my friend?"

Last edited by Parlan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.prayer-warrior.com
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Wolflen grinned. "I said," Wolflen commented getting a little bit louder but still trying to keep his words hidden from the others, "that I hope you didn't abduct the poor kid and use his bones for your drink."

Wolflen leaned back in the seat to listen to what the others were saying once more.
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 pm

“Yes, Wolflen – I have a plan. But first I must tell you more. Sometime ago, Avner sent me a message asking to speak with me. I answered, and went to meet him here, at the Exchange. He told me that he had heard rumors of the Dragons, and that he wanted permission to go investigate them. At first I told him this would absolutely never happen. It was too dangerous. But eventually he was able to talk me into it. I was hesitant to agree, but his plan was so well-thought, I did not think he could fail.” Kefiiw sighed. He had failed, to some extent at least, or he would not be missing. “A few weeks went by, with him sending me letters by messenger quite frequently revealing all he had learned of the Dragons, which unfortunately was very little. A few days ago, those letters stopped coming. I have heard nothing from Avner in almost a week.”

Parlan stiffened noticeably and the others seemed worried about their comrade. It was not common for a guild member to lose communication with the guild. Even Hellin, who had not actually been seen by another guild member in quite a while, had still answered any letters sent to him. It was very disheartening to hear the news of Avner, and the guildmates needed more.

“Gracelyn has asked us to help her locate her brother and I have agreed. She headed out to the Dragonhorn Keep to see if she could find any sign that her brother had been there. She should be returning soon and with her we will have a plan.”

As if saying her name had been a summons, Gracelyn walked through the door, near to collapsing. She looked exhausted. She nodded to Kefiiw and Kefiiw returned her nod. She was going to tell what she had found.

“The news is not good, fellow Guildmates” she started. “I’m not sure he will live long enough for us to find him. Before Avner went missing, he had sent me a letter, and until my trip to the Dragonhorn Keep I was unsure of its meaning. Now that I know what it means, I know the path we must take to find him. Avner’s message said ‘Though I know I will never lose you in my heart sister, should you ever need to find me again, seek out the treasures of the world.’ This message was somewhat vague, but if you know Avner as I do, you would know that the man reveled in burying his belongings in chests and then making maps for them, for others to find. This message and my voyage to the Keep tells me that he buried more than just his belongings. He has buried messages to us, with clues to where to find him.” Gracelyn bowed her head. Gamot stood and offered his chair and she accepted. She would need the rest if she planned to help locate her brother.

Kefiiw stood there a moment, trying to find the words to comfort his comrades. “We must not lose focus here. We will work together to find the messages Avner has left us, and together we will unravel their meaning. I will go and gather as many maps as I can find with Avners seal on them. Until then, let’s get some rest. We have a long journey ahead of us.”
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 am

"Hmmmmmphh! Dragons!" growled Parlan. "I never had much use for them anyway. Nothing but overgrown lizards!" He looked over at Choj and added, "No offense."

"None taken", Choj hissed.

Even though Kefiiw had suggested everyone get some rest, Parlan knew sleep would not come easy for him. He had to do something. Sometimes his evil alignment was misunderstood by others, even his guildmates. Most thought that he cared for nothing but himself and would not hesitate to do just about anything so long as it was to make himself more powerful or richer. For the most part that was true, but what they didn't quite grasp about him was that he considered his friends a part of himself, or part of what was his anyway. So, when something like what was happening to Avner occured, Parlan took it personally, almost as if it had happened to himself.

So, it was perfectly natural for Parlan to feel the need to extract some revenge immediately. He simply HAD to do something before he would be able to rest at all. It was a deep disire, more like a hunger to get some of this anger out of him. It just so happened that there was something he could do to satisfy this hunger quite soon. There were cave wyrms living in a cave right outside of Thurgadin. Parlan knew that these were not the type of dragons responsible for Avners disapearance, but they were associated and factioned with those dragons, and they were close at hand and would have to do for now.

https://hailene.forumotion.com/exp-grinds-groups-f19/parlan-gets-a-little-revenge-t57.htm#238

(Note: I Didn't want to clutter up this post with pics...)

Afterwards, Parlan went back to his room in the Broken Glacier and slept. Not the deep restful sleep he needed, but at least enough to feel somewhat refreshed when he awoke a few hours later.

Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 am

Wolflen sat in his room quietly. The balcony door was open, and leaves tussled about in the chilly air upon the cobblestone of the balcony. To Wolflen it was refreshing, even as flurries of snow blew gently into the room each time the wind outside picked up, sending waves of comforting air his way. He knew he wouldnt be able to sleep. It's not that he fancied himself a rebel when his guild leader told him and the others to rest. No instead, his fancied himself involved now in the search for Avner. His other business he thought would have to wait--or perhaps at least be sidebarred until a better time. Besides, he knew that it was most likely that no others could sleep either. Maybe perhaps the younger ones could, or the new initiates, but surely not those who had been a part of Hailene long enough to know that it was a family of sorts, and surely not those who were seasoned and had posessed the skills to help.

He sat on the floor with his legs crossed, and his arms out at his side. He didn't know what--if anything the spirits would be able to show him about Avner or his whereabouts. Just the same he had to try. His eyes fluttered and then shut at last as he fell into a trance state. He began to pray quietly, and at once the world of Dalaya began to swirl away and a new view entered his mind entirely. The scene was dark and perilous, a rocky and barren wasteland it seemed at first. Bricks and cobblestone littered the ground around him until a large tower came into view ahead of him, racing toward him it seemed at an alarming pace. The tower turret was burning, and Wolflen tried to drink in all that he was seeing.

The scene changed suddenly, and at once everything changed. He stood upon the sands somewhere he knew; an oasis that seemed serene. The water flowed gently against the shores of the sandy beach and Wolflen saw a small crocodile creep from the water to rest itself on the sand for warmth. Wolflen looked around but as he spun, everything disappeared around him until he was in what he could only describe as a white nothingness; thee was nothing--no one. He started walking in no particular direction, and suddenly the world began to form around him again. In the far distance he saw what he thought had to be Avner, but Avner (if it was him) looked to be tied to an upright table with thick cords. Wolflen blinked in the swirl of what he was seeing and again everything disppaeared. Then, a single voice thundered through his mind.

"Follow the path of the symbols you see,
For you will not find me where you think,
I was gathered for purpose though I know not what for,
Please follow the steps through the once opened door
Take the path that few will tread
But watch your step; or wind up dead"

Suddenly Wolflen's attention was snapped back to reality when there was a knock on his inn room door. Wolflen jerked his eyes open and took a deep breath, barely noticing what brought his attention back to present. But the knocking continued so he yelled out that the door was open. As Naumusku entered the room, Wolflen stood, and he could tell fromt he look on her face that she saw something troubling in his. "What is it?"
she asked. "I need to speak with Kefiiw and tell him what I just saw."

Back to top Go down
Naumusku

Naumusku

Main Toon
Character:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Naumusku rolled her eyes at Wolflen and said, “Did anyone ever tell you that you’re a Drama King?”

“It’s very urgent that I speak with Kefiiw!”

“Just hold on and I’ll track him and see if he’s asleep!” Naumusku sat very quietly and listened.
“He’s ahead and to the right… and he’s snoring. It can wait until tomorrow! Let the poor man sleep."

"But," pleaded Wolflen, "It's very important and ..."

“I came in here because I wanted to thank you for helping me set Studlee up." Naumusku said, as she looked lovingly at the bow in her hands, "I don’t think he’ll ever lay his hands on Crissy again.” No one could understand the close relationship she had with her bow, in fact most would say it was a little too close, but shortly afterwards that same person might just have an arrow in a very uncomfortable place. You just don't mess with a Rangers bow.

"I still feel as if I should speak to Kefiiw right away!" Wolflen was becoming hysterical.

Naumasku raised an eyebrow at Wolflen. "Do you remember the time YOU touched Crissy?"

Wolflen remembered that time very well. It had taken him over an hour to retrieve the arrow. He sat back down and shuddered, remembering. "I think it can wait until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 am

Wolflen scratched at his back right buttock, remembering all too well the lesson about putting hands on a Ranger's bow. He chuckled inwardly, thinking if he had any similar quirks. He thought about it for a moment, and realized he didn't care who put their hands on his weapons; after all he could still make them reel from nasty spells of posion or disease, or make them feel feverish or weak, even setting them on fire or blasting them with blizzard colds. He did however grin slightly when he recalled the last poor bar patron that spilled Wolflen's drink....the patron got a stark lesson in ettiquette around Barbarians.

"Yes, you are right," Wolflen continued, "it can wait until morning. However, I cannot sleep, and at the very least I should try to interpret the things I saw in my visions. Eh, I am going to need a drink. You up for going back to the Exchange?" Naumusku nodded. "Good," Wolflen continued again, "I may need your help in finding this room again later Ha!" Naumusku rolled her eyes.

Hours later they were sitting in the Exchange and talkign while Wolflen drained another bottle of Mead. "Look all I am saying is that the tower I saw in my visions could well be the representation of defense. After all, think about it--atop towers guards watch over their cities, and the towers often have people to sound warnings of coming danger on the road, or even use archery to putt arrows into those who are confirmed danger, and who will not turn back. So, to see a burning tower in my vision could that someone is trying to take out the defenses of the guild???? Or--" he paused as he pursed his chin, "or it could be representative of a prison tower. After all, in my vision I DID see Avner tied to a table--I think it was Avner anyway. So in that sense, the sign of the burning tower could be someone or something trying to say that their prisoner will soon be destroyed. Uggh, I don't know."

Naumusku shook her head. "Why can't you just get a straight answer from these spirits of yours anyway?" she asked with a sigh. Wolflen nodded his agreement and understanding of her sentiment. "I wish it were that simple," he told her, "but such is not the way of things. And as to the part of my vision in the Oasis...everything was calm there. I think that signifies soemthing too--Avner was no doubt in a calmer state before he was abducted. Not only that, but I think that me seeing the Oasis means that he was literally abducted there."

Naumusku looked down at the table a moment. "But how can you be sure it was a literal vision in that sense?" she asked. Wolflen pursed his chin again. "It's just a hunch--or instinct or whatever. But maybe the Oasis would offer some clues, and if the bread crumb trail exists, then maybe it starts there." "Oh great," Naumusku remarked, "bread crumbs--among the sands of the desert...oh that shouldn't be too hard." Wolflen cocked his head and rolled his eyes, picking up on her sarcasm. Just the same, he felt they might start looking there.

"So," Wolflen asked, "do we wait tiull morning to speak of all this to Kefiiw, or just leave a parchment and get moving tonight with all haste?" Naumusku shot a curious glance his direction now. "We?" Naumusku asked, "What do you mean? I hate the desert--so what do you mean we?" Wolflen snorted in laughter. "I mean us....but if you think Avner is in no danger, then by all means let us wait."

"Damn you Wolflen....fine, I'll write the note."
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Kefiiw sighed as the parchment slid under his door. It was well past time to be asleep, yet almost time to be up, but Kefiiw had not slept. He was certain none of the others had either. In fact, that parchment showed that at least some were not sleeping. He rose from the chair he was sitting in next to the open window. The breeze had helped calm him, helped him relax his mind to think. He had had all night to think, and he belived he had come up with a plan.

The parchment had his name on it in a flowing script. The wax seal looked so hastily done that Kefiiw could barely make out the shape of it. A bow and arrow it seemed to be. There was only two Rangers in the guild, and that flowing script marked it as that of Naumusku. He sighed again. Naumusku and Wolflen were unlikely friends, but they were both of the same age, which marked them years younger than even Kefiiw himself. Kefiiw scanned the letter, noting what was important. Wolflen had had a vision. The Oasis was involved somehow. Wolflen believed that was where Avner had been abducted. By the lack of compasion from Naumusku in the writing led Kefiiw to believe that she did not feel the same way as Wolflen about what the Oasis had to offer. But she would be joining him there to "keep the idiot Shaman from stabbing himself in the foot with the Sharpened Skeletal Remains the fool uses as a weapon." Well that settled it. Wolflen and Naumusku were off to the Oasis.

Kefiiw resumed his seat by the window to consider yet again if his plan was going to work. "Come in!" he answered the soft rap at the door. Gamot walked in with Juliana right behind him. Neither of them looked as if they had slept at all, which Kefiiw did not doubt. But regardless, they both stood as if that alone could bring Avner back safely.

"I hope I did not disturb your sleep too much, brother." Kefiiw said as he motioned for them to sit in the only other chairs in the room, opposite the window of himself. "Not at all" responded Gamot as he took his seat.

"I am glad to hear it. But I am afraid the reason I asked you here is not good. I have decided that some of us in the Guild, must go speak to the Giants. They have a great many spies among the Dragons as well, or so Avner told me. Azeron and myself are currently the only members of te Guild whom have allied themselves enough with the Giants, so it must be us that goes to see Enforcer Husrag. You my brother, must lead the first expedition to uncover one of Avners chests. Here is one of the maps I have located. It reads as though it is very easy, though I have not opened it, so I don't know where it will lead you. I will leave that to you. Gather 4 others of the guild and see what you can discover from this map. And keep in mind that Wolflen and Naumusku left earlier this morning for the Oasis. If you meet them on your travels, let them know to follow the trail as long as they can."

Gamot nodded his head, and followed Juliana out of the room. Kefiiw stood and left the room a few minutes behind him. He must find the Necromancer Parlan. Kefiiw hoped he would be still in the city, and as his thoughts began to wander as to where to find the man, he nearly ran him over.

"Watch where you're going you - oh, Kefiiw. Sorry about that. What are you doing wandering the city at this hour?"

"Looking for you, old man. Come, I have a job for you. No one in the guild must know about it, and you are quite certainly the only member qualified for the job."

As Kefiiw whispered into Parlan's ear what he wanted him to do, that sly grin of Parlan's slowly crept across his face. He nodded fervently and whisked away toward the Mansion of Portals. He hoped the man would not fail, as it would mean death for the old man.
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Afer kefiiw had explained what he wanted Parlan to do, he understood why he alone had been chosen for this particular assignment. There were others in the guild equally as daring and certainly others more brave than he, but none quite as proficient in this particular sort of thing. Some just wouldn't have the stomach for it.

His task was not what worried him. Getting to his destination without mishap would likely be much more trouble than the actual job itself. Of course he was careful. You don't get to live as many years as he had without being careful. He studied the terrain of the vast white wasteland ahead of him, and used his magic to cloak himself and continued on his trek.

"Why does it have to be so blasted cold?", Parlan mumbled as he looked at his maps. The strong cold wind made it hard to read the old parchments but he finaly figured out that the crevasse he was looking for was just ahead over the next hill. He applied a levitation spell to himself so as not to fall into it and plowed ahead. A few minutes later he saw his destination and was busy putting away his maps when he noticed movement to his left. The driving snowstorm disguised what exactly it was but Parlan knew before his eyes confirmed it. A full grown Crystal Wyrm and it was coming right for him!

Parlan tried to avoid and outrun the Wyrm while he thought outloud, "I must be getting old! I guess I forgot to cloak myself again after that levitation spell... Ahhhhh!!!!!" he yelled as he spotted another Wyrm coming at him from the right. He quickly cast his darkness magic on this new foe as he turned back to the other and commanded his undead companion to attack the first Wyrm. He knew his spectre wouldn't be able to hold it off for long, but maybe it could buy him time to at least get away. All was going well, and Parlan was about to congratulate himself when he felt the icy breath of yet a third wyrm that had somehow snuck up on him from behind and was just at that moment trying to sink it's teeth into Parlans thin blue skin.

Death was at hand.

The three Crystal wyrms poked at the dark elf body to make sure it was dead. One of them sniffed at it and, smelling death, lifted it's huge head into the sky and roared. None of them were hungry at that particular moment so they left the body where it lay and wandered away, figuring the old body would be too tough and bony to taste very good anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 am

On the sands of the Oasis Wolflen sat while Naumusku stood, pacing nervously. She didn't understand the shamanic ways, and often thought it was something bizarre, like out of a horror story or something. Just the same though, in her adventures with Wolflen, she had come to learn that the shamanic abilities were useful and most helpful with certain things; even if she didn't understand or even care too much for it herself. "If you told me what we are looking for, I could just track it..." she said anxiously.

"It doesn't work like that. Visions are delicate things. I must try and pinpoint markers from a vision--the time of day, the temper of the wind, maybe even markings to identify a certain crocodile...tell me how many crocodiles do you guess live here anyway? If you tracked, you would be taking shots in the dark. I only hope that the spirits show me something to shed a little light in that darkness. Then we can move on. Now relax. Take a drink of water. But if you dont calm down I will toss you in the water over there, and we shall see if you can swim faster than the crocodiles."

Wolflen let the air out of his lungs and refilled them at once. He shut his eyes, and he began to calm his mind. In an instant everything began to swirl away, and new pieces began to fly into view, building the foundation of a new vision. He drank in what he was seeing, but was stunned to see snow in the vision he was having. But spirits worked in such ways; often you didn't see everything you wanted, but you would see foremost what you needed. Wolflen relaxed his judgment and let the vision unfold as it would. Upon the snow he saw the motionless body of someone he recognized--it was Parlan. He was laying on the fetal position in the snow. Wolflen examined the vision with his astral-projection, scanning left and right, high and low, even flying over the top of Parlan spritually to look down from above. Parlan was indeed in the fetal position. Parlan's undead minion was nowhere to be seen. Wolflen's eyes blinked open at once.

He felt the sand beneath his legs and he stretched his hands out to touch it briefly before shutting his eyes once more and attempting something different. He closed his eyes, concentrating on Kefiiw until he was certain Kefiiw would hear Wolflen through telepathic thought. "Boss," Wolflen said using telepathy over the great distance, "forgive the mental intrusion but we made it to the Oasis. However while here I have attempted a vision quest after Avner but instead I was shown something entirely different. I do not know exactly where Parlan has gone myself, but it is a place of cold and snow. His body was motionless in the snowy cold, his minion nowhere to be found. However there is hope I believe. For in my vision he rested in the fetal position on his side--I have seen battle before and that is not the normal position of a corpse that has been run through by the bestiary. Further, I hail from cold and snowy lands...were Parlan injured or worse, I believe there would have been pools of frozen blood upon the snow. Yet I know something there with him is wrong. If you know where he has gone, perhaps you should proceed there with haste. For I know he is old and it is possible that his age has finally taken him beyond our realm."

Wolflen's eyes blinked open as he felt the end of someone's boot nudging at his arm. Wolflen looked up to see Studlee there. "What in Marlow's name are you doing ditching me like that? You know I had to ask around to everyone before I found Kefiiw and told me you were coming here. Did you forget I can telport us to places? It would have been faster travel had you bothered to inform me of you plans.

"I didn't want to wake you...."
Back to top Go down
gamot

gamot

Main Toon
Character: Gamot
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am

Gamot and his bride made their way back to quarters from their impromptu meeting with his twin. Upon entering, they both began to pack their belongings for the trip ahead.

“You’re brother looked as though he didn’t sleep this night” said Juliana, as she donned her cuirass, a gift she received from Esga, a dwarven scholar who had taken residence in Thurgadin. “Aye.” Gamot replied solemnly, pondering the trip and the task ahead. Juliana’s eyes widened in sudden realization “You don’t think we kept him awake, do you?” Gamot gingerly touched one of the bruises on his chest through his robe and replied “Darling, I don’t think anyone in this wing of the Exchange was able to sleep last night! Besides, knowing my brother, he would not have slept at all until he had formulated his rescue plan and set it in motion, and even then he will sleep very little until Avner is discovered” Juliana stepped closer to Gamot and peered intently at him. “Oh, I didn’t huwt wittle baby last night, did I?” Gamot chuckled and said “I’ll live. But I can all but guarantee you that every eye in the Exchange will be on us when we leave. Well, on you, at least.”

As they finished gathering their items, Juliana asked “So just how close can you teleport us to Stormkeep?” “I can only get us to the same spot in Great Divide that brought us here to Thurgadin. We will have to travel on foot the rest of the way.” Juliana sighed heavily, then muttered under her breath “Can’t wait to see my buddy Husrag.” Gamot perked up intentively, “You’re friends with Enforcer Husrag?” Juliana smoothly replied “I wouldn’t say “buddies”. Giants are too arrogant to truly be “buddies” with anyone under 50 feet tall. In fact, I don’t particularly care for Husrag or any of his bunch. But if I am choosing between them and the Wyrms, I’ll take those arrogant asses any day. Let’s just say that, for discussion’s sake, that Husrag and I have a healthy respect for one another. What about you? We’ve not discussed the politics of the Dragon and Giant conflict.” “I didn’t think you were one for politics, Juli” “Oh, I’m not. But his is one of those things that’s too big to not at least have an opinion on. Where do you stand?” She squinted sternly at her husband, as if doing so would force a response.

“I have known of their quarrel for some time now, but honestly, as of yet I have not made up my mind which side I would support if it came down to it.” Juliana stood up straight, demonstrating her physical superiority to her Erudite mate, and stared him down. “Now I just told you that I side with the Giants…” she gritted. Gamot’s brow furrowed, and he raised his voice “I respect that you support the Giants in their cause, but you will NOT intimidate me, woman. I will take whatever side I want, WHENEVER I so choose, and you will not persuade or dissuade me otherwise!” Gamot had never raised his voice to Juliana like this, and was unsure of how she would react. He assumed an aggressive stance (/s2, lawl) and awaited her response.

Juliana’s eyes softened and she smiled. She approached her husband slowly, took his face in her hands and said “I am glad to see that I left your spine in tact last night!” She kissed him, then went to finish packing.
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am

"You wanted to let me sleep?" Studlee remarked to Wolflen with a hint of disgust in his voice. "After all we have been through," he continued, "with the Newport guards and rank and file among them, and then questiong to various islands and territories in order to find answers regarding the plagues of these lands, and after joining up with the Silver Crown together--after all that you wanted to let me sleep?" Wolflen sighed, realizing he wasn't going to get anywhere in this arguement now. "I am sorry alright. I had been drinking and we left in a rush. You are here now so quit your complaining little Human. Sheesh, there has to be a tree around you you can hug or something to put you in a better mood. Maybe letting you sleep was a mistake after all, because if I had woke you I could have conceivably gotten you up on the right side of the bed at least!"

Studlee's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe that his large Barbarian friend, older in years was yelling now. Even Naumusku had returned from a hunt to witness the yelling. When Wolflen finished, he stood glaring back at Studlee, waiting for a response. But Studlee was afraid.

Studlee tried to think of what to say, or what to do next. He was almost trembling as he saw Wolflen towering above him with nostrils flared. "Geez," Studlee said at last, "take it easy...I brought you a drink."

Studlee swung one of his packs off his back and set in on the ground. He fumbled nervously through it until he was able to retrieve a bottle of wine that was still slightly chilled. His hands trembled as he offered it out to Wolflen. "Now you are speaking my language," Wolflen said calmly now, "are you all right, you look as though you've seen a ghost."

Wolflen winked at Naumusku who suddenly realized that Wolflen was further messing with Studlee all along. This time, Studlee caught on though and yanked the wine bottle back. He uncorked it and tipped it up, draining it quickly.

"You better have another bottle in that pack there little druid man...."
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Kefiiw bolted upright from the pallet on the floor. He had finally managed to get a few minutes to sleep, only to have his sleep disturbed by the cryptic message from Wolflen. The message itself wasn’t really that cryptic, just the means of delivery. The message was disturbing though. That Parlan may not have even made it to the Necropolis before meeting his demise was truly something to worry about. Kefiiw did not have the time nor the energy to travel to the Necropolis himself. He would have to hope that Parlan had managed to work his dark magic in some way, or possibly Wolflen’s vision was simply wrong.

As Kefiiw gathered his belongings from the small rooms and repacked them into his packs, a soft knock came at the door. “Come,” He answered, already knowing who it was. Azeron cracked the door open just slightly to take a peek, and then swung the door wide open. His arms made a flourish, as if in a mocking bow. Kefiiw had told his guildmates long ago, that even though he was their leader, they would not under any circumstances treat him as a King or Emperor. Azeron seemed to delight in mocking Kefiiw’s request. Kefiiw nodded to Azeron as the man implied they both sit.

“I’m not sure about this Boss. The giants treat us as warmly as their kind allows, but there are so few in the guild that have allied themselves with the giants, I don’t doubt that Enforcer Husrag would actually laugh in our face. What we are asking of them has never been heard of. They’ve not openly fought the Dragon’s in hundreds of years, if ever really. I’m not sure it’s worth it.” Azeron said. The look on his face deceived his calm voice though.

Kefiiw took a long breath and replied, “I’m not sure about it either Azeron. I have many plans that are being pursued as of right this minute, but if they don’t work, we may not have any options left. The Giants will need to be warmed up to the idea. They will by no means march against the Dragon just because we asked them. I mean to strike a bargain with them. I hope to anyway. And there really is no way to tell what sacrifices we will need to make as a guild. But, like I said, it may be our only option.”

After a moment, Azeron nodded his head in agreement. The two stood and left the inn behind them. It would be a long journey to Stormkeep, and hopefully they would not meet trouble on the way.
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 pm

The hungry storm wolf thought it was his lucky day. He had been wandering around, looking for something to eat when his keen sense of smell told him there was a dead body up ahead. As he got closer he could tell that it was a dead dark elf. He was a little disapointed when he discovered how old it was and how tough and chewy the meat was going to be, but a free meal was a free meal. Just as he was about to take a bite from it's left leg, the storm wolf barked in surprise as the dead dark elf suddenly stood up!

"I am not your supper!", growled Parlan, "Not by a long shot!" he added as he cast a root spell on the surprised wolf. He then proceeded to apply more magics on it and grinned in pleasure as the creature slowly and painfully died.

Before skinning the wolf and taking its pelt, Parlan looked around to see what had become of the three Crystal Wyrms that had ambushed him. They were nowhere in sight. He had lain there playing dead for a good twenty minutes, giving them ample time to go about some other dragon mischief. The old Necromancer was upset at himself for being so careless, but once again his magic had saved his life. He had used that Feign death spell so often that it had become second nature. And as for fooling the Wyrm and the storm wolf into really believing by actually smelling dead, he cackled, "Ha! I always smell that way!"

He gathered his things and made his way on to the entrance of Dragon Necropolis. Upon entering, Parlan met a band of adventurers who asked if he would like to join them in killing a few dragons. "At the moment, I can think of nothing that would give me more pleasure." he replied. The group not only killed a dozen or so bone dragons, but quite a few Dragon Shade's as well. But, eventually Parlan decided that he had best get on with his mission and left the group to see to the business at hand.

He needed to see at least one more dragon in this place. Lecatiar was indeed a dragon, but much more. Because of his crimes he was cursed and condemed to live here in the Dragon Necropolis and had become a Necromancer himself. Parlan had been sent here by Kefiiw to ask information of Lecatiar. Information that the dragon may or may not have. Parlan was determined to find out one way or another. He cloaked himself with his invisibility spell and traveled down into the depths of Dragon Necropolis to Lecatiar's Lair.

Necromancer Discussions

"Hail and well met Lecatiar, brother of the dark arts." said Parlan.

Lecatiar's spectral neck bent downwards, its glowing eyes fixated Parlan into view, then a ghostly voice emanated from its transparent throat, "Who are you, that disturbs me after all this time? Why have you come to this desolate place? Ahh... it matters not. Such matters are long since past... leave me to my fate."

"Well, that's all well and good.", replied Parlan, "Real scary and all that. I'm almost shaking in my boots, see? But, honestly I could care less at the moment, for I have a problem of my own. Maybe you could stop with all the self pity that you've been harboring for hundreds of years for just a little while and assist me. It will only take a few minutes and then I will..."

Parlan paused to catch his breah, ".... Leave you to your fate." he finsihed, doing his best to imitate Lecatiar's deep ghostly voice.

Lecatiar stared in wonderment and confusion at the old dark elf Necromancer for several moments before grinning, likely for the first time in decades, and simply said, "Very well. How can I help you?"

Parlan told the ancient undead dragon the story of Avner being missing and who or what he and his guildmates thought was responsible. He went on to explain, in gruesome detail, what he wanted to do to those responsible and how often he wanted to do it not only to them but to all of their family and friends as well. This detailed decription of the torture he had planned resulted in another grin from Lecatiar who was also a necromancer after all and inherantly evil and would enjoy such things himself. After Parlan finished with his story he asked, "Well? What can you tell me dark brother?"

"Usually", answered Lecatiar, "The other dragons in this forsaken place don't communicate with me much. But sometimes I overhear things when they think I am sleeping. A few days ago I heard something that may be of help to you."

The dragon looked around to ensure their privacy then continued, "Recently a Dragon Shade was conversing with one of her comrades as they were passing by on a stroll through the ruins. She said something about the dwarf collecting his reward for delivering the bard."

Parlan asked, "And did you overhear this dwarf's name by chance?"

"I am afraid not, my dark friend."

"Ahhh.. well then", sighed Parlan, "Perhaps you would be kind enough to tell me where this Dragon Shade sleeps?"

Lecatiar grunted his approval and told Parlan everything he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

Wolflen blinked his eyes open as Studlee took a drink from a flask of warm water. "Another vision?" Studlee asked after wetting his throat. Wolflen nodded and stood, brushing sand from his armor. "We have to get moving," Wolflen continued, "and the good news is we are going somewhere much more...temperate..." Studlee cocked his head questioningly as Wolflen looked to the distance near the water where Naumusku was searching for something on the ground.

"What is it?" Wolflen asked. Naumusku popped her head up. "Tracks....and signs of struggle near the shoreline here. Maybe a man and a dwarf...maybe our quarry. You said your vision put the abduction event near here--well this was two people struggling--dueling or something. The tracks are somewhat faded but its low tide right now and some imprints remain. I can't be certain but there are signs of struggle, and a hint of what may have been rope trails following someone bound. But these lead out to the water. Someone wanted to cover their tracks. Who knows where along the shoreline the other set comes out, or even if its on this side of the shore."

Wolflen pursed his chin. "Discover all that you can quickly. We are leaving the desert."

Naumusku acknowledged Wolflen's request and grumbled something about him being "big brother bandaid" to which Wolflen just chuckled and shook his head. "Studlee if you worked as hard as she did to practice skills, you would stand toe to toe with me soon too. But don't you dare tell her that I gave her that compliment, it will go to her head and I will never hear the end of it." Studlee grinned and took another gulp of water from a flask. "So where are we going?" he asked.

"Wyrm country. I don't know where Avner is being held but it is clear to me that we wont get enough here to have any solid leads but only a trail of crumbs. So we are going to take the path parallel and see if we can get some answers from the wyrms in the Great Divide." Studlee roled his eyes and cocked his head back in exhasperation. "Another desert," he said unnaprovingly, "and a frozen wasteland this time...."

"Is ther ea problem?" Wolflen asked. "No," Studlee continued, "should be fun..."

"Watch your sarcasm. You know I could root you here instead if you like."
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 pm

The Great Divide was cold; not nearly as cold as Wolflen's own homelands however, and so to him, the temperature was refreshing. At least it wasn't snowing, even if the ground was covered in snow and the stream turned to ice. In fact, Wolflen was quite comfortable in the wide open. He had just shown vengeance to a wyrm moments before after it snickered at him for mentioning the name Avner during his initial questioning. Wolflen vowed at that moment that the Giants of Stormkeep had the same way of thinking as he did....The scaly ones had to be dealt with.

They settled in on the ground, and Wolflen watched as Naumusku and Studlee somewhat huddled together for warmth. That was a mild way to say it however, as Naumusku clearly did not want to be touched, and it seemed she preferred Studlee to just be a natural wind block for her own warmth. Wolflen grinned but said nothing. He stood and cast a few spells, which in no time had the two shivering souls warm again. "Thanks Bandaid" Naumusku said as she uncrossed her arms. "Don't mention it." Wolflen replied.

"When are we going to sleep? We have been at this for two days now." Studlee looked tired, and Wolflen had to admit that he himself was feeling fatigued. "We camp here. I will take the first guard duty in case more wyrms traverse this area. But for now the two of you should get some rest. I will build a fire for more warmth. Meanwhile you both should rest." Naumusku began to object but Wolflen cut her off. "No...now I set out on this mission and part of my duty right now is to look after you both. So there will be no more arguing--go to sleep. When we are all rested, we will be able to think more clearly, and be in better shape to do what we came to do."

Wolflen heard Namusku grumble, but she too was tired and agreed to rest at last.

Studlee was next on guard watch and WOlflen's eyes fluttered silently. He grumbled slightly in his sleep, recalling how he met Naumusku to begin with.

Shrouded Isle was a hidden place; set apart from much of the world. It was also a haunted plcae where strange creatures roamed. But it was also the place where Wolflen and Naumusku had first met--he was returning from a campaign there when on the way to other lands he saw her enter the Isle and begin hunting there. Wolflen couldn't recall why he had stopped that day, but something inside him told him to remain for a while--to ensure that the young Ranger did not get in over her head.

Wolflen turned onto his side and continued dreaming....
Back to top Go down
Deone

Deone

Main Toon
Character:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 am

Bleary-eyed, Deone sat on her bed, mouth agape, as she read the summons for the third time. Gamot? She was being summoned by Gamot? “Of all the clerics in Dalaya, he’s summoning me? He must need some serious help.” the high elf muttered under her breath.

Guildless and alone, the thought of meeting some new friends was tempting, but could she stand to face this man? Could she look him in the eye after all of this time? She had loved him a lifetime ago… he helped her to find her true path, and kept her from making a monumental mistake that she would have regretted forever.

She had spent a lot of time at home lately, alternating periods of meditation with periods of blacksmithing. She had become so engrossed in her tradeskill that she even ponied up the plat to have her own private forge installed in her room, despite the strange looks that she got from the Majordomo when she made the request. The crackling sound and the warmth were soothing during her many sleepless nights. She spent hours crafting armor and augments, both for her personal use and to sell. Her brother, Sural, had been very helpful in providing ore and other supplies. Last time she spoke with him he mentioned a rumor that Gamot had taken a wife. Deone hoped that Gamot had found true love, and whoever he married had better damned-well be good to him. He deserved the best that life had to offer, and there would be hell to pay if he were being mistreated or unappreciated.

The cleric’s mind was riddled with questions: “Has he changed? Does he look the same? Does he hate me? How will I react when I see him? Is this a joke? Why did he summon me now? Is he in trouble? What in Dalaya is going on?”

Dreading the questions about her sudden disappearance, but excited about leaving the house again, Deone put her tools away and began packing her backpacks for battle.
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Parlan had been waiting for quite some time near the Dragon Shade's sleeping chamber. He had found a spot behind a large boulder and sat as comfortably as he could manage. He had thought of using his invisiblity spell, but decided against it. He may have to linger here for hours and the spell always seemed to wear off at the wrong time. Instead, he used an ability that all dark elves are born with and utilized the rocks and shadows around him to hide himself so well that he could not be seen by even the most alert.

He dozed as he waited and eventually his patience paid off as the Dragon Shade entered the chamber. It was pretty badly wounded from a recent battle and had come back here to rest and heal it's wounds. After a few minutes the dragon was snoring loudly and Parlan approached it cautiously.

He conjured his most powerful Mezmerisation spell, Mindless Terror, and the Dragon Shade woke as the power of the spell hit her full force. She stared wild-eyed at Parlan unable to speak or move.

"Now that I have your attention," Parlan began, "Allow me to explain a few things."

"First, I must apologize for taking advantage of such a situation, and I realize that under normal circumstances I would not dare face you alone. However, Your previous injuries are pretty severe and will likely prevent you from standing much of chance against me once this spell breaks. In fact, I can cast a powerful lifetap spell that would kill you without even allowing you the chance to fight back at all."

The dragon, of course, said nothing and did nothing in response, but Parlan knew that it understood the situation perfectly.

"So, you see, I have you at a grave disadvantage and there is only one way for you survive, and that is to tell me the name of the dwarf who delivered the bard. Please do not insult me by pretending you don't know which dwarf I am asking about. All that I require is that the very first and ONLY thing you say when this spell releases you is the dwarfs name. Do you understand?"

The dragon, of course, again said nothing and did nothing but this time Parlan thought he noticed a small change in it's breathing. So, the Mezmerisation spell was about to run it's course.

"Very well, I am going to start casting the lifetap spell now, and I will time it to end a second or two after this current spell that is holding you speechless wears off. Remember, the first and only words from you will be the dwarfs name. Speak that name and I will cancel my lifetap and you might just stand a chance of survival."

Parlan wiggled his fingers and began to mummble in the dark language of his spell...

Parlan and a Dragon Shade

The Dragon Shade's corpse lay before Parlan as he pondered what he had just done. Of course, the dragon had blurted out the name. It was the only choice she really had. But, the old necromancer had forgotten to inform the dragon that he was old and evil and had not cancelled his lifetap spell as he had promised. To either, old and forgetful or evil and uncaring, he could lay the blame of his treachery. It mattered very little to him. The end had justified the means. He had the information he wanted, and now he would act upon it.

The only thing Parlan wondered about was wether or not he should inform Kefiiw what he had learned now, or wait until later. As he gathered his things and made ready to leave the Dragon Necropolis, he had made up his mind.

He would send Kefiiw a message letting his leader know that he had completed the first part of the mission, but would not tell him everything he had learned. There wasn't time or resources to ensure that the name the Dragon Shade had blurted out was completly accurate. It would grieve him to report to Kefiiw false information. He could take no chances. He would find and deal with the dwarf himself and find out if the Dragon Shade was truthful in the end. Dealing with the dwarf would require some delicate and subtle action on Parlans part, and the dwarf may resist what Parlan had planned.

Parlan grinned at this last thought, "I certainly hope so!"
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 am

Clever old man.... Wolflen thought as his vision showed him Parlan, and this time full of life, sneering at a Dragon's corpse. Wolflen grinned as he slowly opened his eyes. Behind him, Naumusku and Studlee had just finished killing another wyrm, and seemed to be enjoying it.

"I believe," Wolflen began, "that the situation regarding Avner is now coming to be owned by our guild eldest. Parlan is alive and well, up to his old tricks and seemingly still quite good at them. I had a vision. And for now, I think we can break off and do what we need to; for we have each put off our own quests a while, and surely when Parlan or Kefiiw need us, we will be summoned again. I am on my way to the plaguelands myself--I have some unifinished business with some worshippers there. That, and Althok himself if going to recieve a visit from this Oracle. You are both welcome to join me if you like, else I would wager each of you were doing something yourselves before you were summoned to this business."

Naumusku nodded and Studlee looked back at Wolflen. "What do you have to do in the Plaguelands?" Studlee asked. "I have to finish that quest which we began together, one in which you yourself alerted me to; I intend to increase my rank upon the guards and citezens of Newport. I hear that anyone who can bring down Althok recives a special gift in exhange. There is a bounty on his head and I intend to collect it." "Well," Studlee remarked, "I am free to join you--if you could use the company." Wolflen smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Wolflen lookled to Namusku who said she had business in Athicaa to acquire more arrows and then she said something about a quest around the Heartland Platuea. Wolflen nodded his acknowledgement and said that they would all reunite later.

Wolflen stood in the streets of Newport, and citezens hailed him as he adorned the greatest gift the Newport guards could bestow a man; a ring like no other, fashioned by the very skilled smithy's and casters of Newport. "Thank you all," Wolflen said aloud, "and thanks to this Druid here--Studlee, who was actually my inspiration for this endeavor. I trust that in time he too will be given such a mighty gift, and I trust that as you would heed my call in a time of need, so too would you heed his."

Wofllen grabbed Studlee's wrist and lifted his hand high in the air in a show of comradery. The crowd of people around them cheered, and Studlee said something that only Wolflen could hear. "Fame going to your head now?" Wolflen grumbled back quietly so only Studlee could hear the response. "Shut up--keep smiling and soon they will be buying us drinks."

Studlee smiled and waved, wanting to laugh at Wolflen's comment. He had to admit, the idea of a pause in the quest for Avner was a refreshing one.

/ooc Thanks to all who helped me get the Mark of Newport (Ring ov Newport V)
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Meanwhile...

Jije tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for Shomarr to buy some rations and water for their trip. He was a nice sort, for a druid, but awfully quiet. He had been extremely helpful in these last few weeks that she had mastered her craft. Taking her places she needed to go and watching over her like a big brother. She finaly saw him coming from a distance and quickly cast an illusion on herself to appear as a gnome and giggled as Shomarr passed right by her.

"I do wish you would stop that", Shomarr grumbled after she broke the illusion and tapped him on the shoulder. "We don't have time for games."

Jije snuffed, "There should always be time for fun. But, I understand that you are in a hurry so let's go."

Shomarr nodded his approval and started to conjure the magic to teleport them to another place. He hadn't told her where they were going, but so far she hadn't seemed to mind any place he had taken her. She adapted well, always charming one of the more powerful local beasts to do her bidding and reeking havoc on the others. She was going to be a powerful illusionist someday. Already was, really, but needed polishing on a lot of her skills and spells. And there were other spells to learn once she was ready. But, she was just a child still, and needed watching over.

After the teleporting spells, and a little traveling by foot, they had arrived in East Plaguelands. They had been here several times before, trying to help the plague survivors in their never-ending battle against those that had succumbed to the plague. Jije grinned and went off looking for a puma, her choice of the Plagued beasts to charm. In a few minutes she was back with one of them following her like a lost puppy. Shomarr pointed to a group of plague worhippers he had spotted and she sent the puma to deal with them.

Shomarr watched the battle and reflected on Hailene and it's current troubles. He didn't know what he could do to help, other than what he was doing. Helping others with their skills so that they could all be ready for the trouble that surely lie ahead. When it came to dragons, it seemed, there was always trouble. Big trouble.

The large barbarian grunted as he blocked another blow from the cyclops. He faked left, then dodged right and the cyclops' fist slammed into the ground right where he had been a half-second ago. His faithful companion, Elvis, bit into the cyclops exposed back legs and brought it down. The barbarian used that opportunity to slit it's massive throat with the razor-sharp ends of his Diggin Claw.

Fjorn, the barbarian, was angry. And this was what he did when he was angry. He had already killed a dozen or so of these elder cyclops in the gorge and was resting for a few minutes before he would hunt down another one. He couldn't think straight when he was angry so he needed to do battle to help abate his anger.

Since the Hailene meeting in The Exchange, Fjorn had been furious about the kidnapping of his friend Avner. He knew that Avner had went off to do something dangerous, but he had done that so many times before, and had always came back. This time, he and all the guild had learned, something went wrong.

"We find you buddy", Fjorned growled as he stood up to search for his next quarry. "Don't you worry."

Celene studied the remains of the Dragon shade for several minutes after the old dark elf Necromancer left the corpse. She too had been hiding just around the corner of its lair. Not too far away from this lair, her and five other brave souls had found the dragon wandering and had attacked it. But, after an intense battle, her party had all been slain. Except for her of course. She had cast the Feign Death spell just as the Dragon was making it's final attack on the cleric.

The dragon was severely injured and near death, and had she herself been in better shape and able to fight she would have been tempted to finish it off alone. But, her own injuries and lack of mana only left her the choice of playing dead until ample time had passed so she could escape. She had only lain there a few minutes and rested long enough to cast a gather shadows spell to cloak herself and follow the dragon from a safe distance. Maybe she could return later with reinforcements and surprise it in its lair.

When she saw the dragon lay down and fall asleep she had hidden herself behind a rock to contemplate what she should do. It was then that she heard a familiar voice...

"Now that I have your attention," the voice began, "Allow me to explain a few things."

It couldn't be! Not her dear dark evil brother Parlan! She hadn't seen him in years. Not that there was any hard feelings or long held grudges. They were brother and sister dark elves. And both necromancers at that. They had both simply gone their own separate ways, only running into one another now and then by chance. But, she thought, he should have retired by now. Celene herself had retired years before, and only recently the boredom of sitting at home making jewlery had forced her to put on her dark cloak and find some adventure.

She started to call out to him, but stopped short when she heard Parlan demand the dragon tell him the name of some unknown dwarf. She thought she would wait and listen awhile. This could get interesting! She carefully and quietly slipped back into the shadows and hid.

She didn't know the dwarf behind the name that the dragon had blurted out, but she noticed the reaction of her brother when he heard it. Celene knew Parlans moods as well as anyone, and dispite the evil and dark veil that he always potrayed, she knew that the name had caused him pain. He was a little gloomier than usual as he packed his things and searched the dragons lair for anything of value. And then, he became angry. It was an emotion he rarely showed and even here, where he thought he was alone, he quickly hid it.

Now, after it was all over, Celene had time to think. This business that Parlan was on was serious, and it seemed very important to him. There would always be time for a reunion later, but for now she would be content to follow him and make sure he didn't get himself into something he would regret, or couldn't handle alone. She didn't know what quest or mission he was on, but now it was going to be her own as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

Wolflen couched, and suddenly bubbles of saliva and mist filled the air. He was flat on his back, and his body felt cold. Above him, the outstretched branches of a large tree came into view, though his vision was still slightly blurry. He blinked twice, moved his hands at his side, and his left hand came up clenching a fist of snow. His right hand still bore the weight of his weapon, and he raised it slowly before sitting up.

He looked around for his trusted friend and pet Sespa, but he saw nothing at first. But not far away from where he sat, he spotted a small pool of frozen blood on the ground and shreds of fur. Wolflen's memory failed him, but he could only assume that whatever he had battled had nearly killed him, and he could only guess that the blood nearby was that of his former friend.

He stood slowly and his body ached. He shivered and snow fell from his armor and body. The cold had made him numb. He struggles to stretch, and he still wondered what had happened to him. Amnesia gripped him, but he wasn't even aware of that fact as he stood shivering in the cold. He realized he had a pack over his shoulder, and he brought it forward at once to look for anything that might jog his memory. Inside were three bottles of frozen milk, a bottle of partially frozen licquor, some bread loaf that had frozen into a brick and a few other things which gave his memory no aid.

Suddenly in the distance he heard a loud roar, and Wolflen scanned the horizon quickly in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Gathering - All   Urgent Gathering - All Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Gathering - All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD TAVERN & COMMONS :: On the Veranda. *-
Jump to: