HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crail

Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire Empty
PostSubject: Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire   Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello everyone!

My character's name is Nineix, a 65 Ranger, but I go by Crail everywhere else online. Crail is my retired monk from when I first played SoD over a year ago. (fomelo him and lol) I played through all of summer but I had a tough semester of classes and had to stop playing for a little while. I came back after a month off and everyone I knew didn't play anymore so I decided to just quit. About a couple months ago I came back and I'm glad I did! I also have a mage that I steel arrows and peridots from that's currently 55. I used to play on live years back on the Xev server. For some reason I never find people from that server haha! Me and my father started playing slightly before Kunark and continued till just before the Gates of Discord expansion. I can't seem to convince him to give SoD a try though haha! I have plenty of play time at the moment. I'm a college student and all of my classes are in the morning. I'm always looking to do maps or anything really so hit me up in game if you see me online! I hope to have some good times with you all soon!

Back to top Go down
Azeron

Azeron

PostSubject: Re: Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire   Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Welcome! All morning classes... ahh... sounds like the fun college years still.
Back to top Go down
Memu

Memu

PostSubject: Re: Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire   Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire   Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:34 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire   Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire Empty

Back to top Go down

Nineix, Noob Ranger Extraordinaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD WELCOME CENTER :: Introductions-
Jump to: