Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamot

Main Toon
Character: Gamot
Race: Erudite
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: D-Map Raid (2) 05-16-10   Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 am

Loved it! Hailene's first night out, and we killed two D-Maps. First one was in SoS, second in Oasis. It all went pretty well, only one wipe at the end of the second map, but even with that we did a lot better than we prolly should have (how many of those golems were there on that chest-pop wave?) Good job on everyone's part.

Gathering in Athica....the calm before the storm

One of the first few waves in SoS.

Group Heal ftw

Ganging up on a fire elemental. Ella decided to kick back here, I guess? Kef, get a hold of your pet!

After playing whack-a-mole on some nighthounds, we all ass-pounded a shadelord. Hellin was especially pleased. And check out Sissie the Monk AFK fighting.

Loot from first map. Bah, no wizzie loot, lol. Gratz Wiirau on the belt, and either Hellin or Wiirau on the cape. Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

Gathered in GD for next map, then decided we needed another Dmap. But here we all are nonetheless.

Gatheing in Oasis for the next map. Not sure about you guys, but this one was tougher for me, even with Azeroth helping with the DPS.

It was so tough, in fact, that I didn't get to take many pics. But I did get the loot! Gratz Callah on the Scepter, and Hellin on Ebb.

We learned a lot (namely that Hellin has a fan group dedicated to his own ogre-ass), we gained some XP, and lewted some phatz. Good job Hailene, looking forward to doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin

Main Toon
Character: Kefiiw
Race: Erudite
Class: Magician

PostSubject: Re: D-Map Raid (2) 05-16-10   Mon May 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Wowzers! We rocked on both maps. And one wipe ain't bad for our first D Map raid! We might even try a VD on the next one!!

Let's rock Hailene!

P.S. Thanks Gamot for the Screenshots!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Map Raid (2) 05-16-10   Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

woah awesome! good work last night guys! we rock!

ps: there were like 4 golems and 2 shadelords + their pets or something.. crazy last wave!
Back to top Go down
hellin

PostSubject: Awsome   Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Yo Gamo
awsome Screen shots ..... Great Team work last nite guys .... Hailene's first D maps 100 % awsomeness

look foward to much more fun with my new family

Veteran Hellin Tankz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Map Raid (2) 05-16-10   

Back to top Go down

D-Map Raid (2) 05-16-10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD PHOTO ALBUM :: Events-
Jump to: