HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parlan

Parlan

Stuff about me Empty
PostSubject: Stuff about me   Stuff about me EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:00 am

I thought I would post something here to get things rolling.

Some of this stuff is a bit personal and probably boring but if you have nothing else to do it may amuse you.

I am a computer Programmer and Database administrator for a small Telecomunications company in Springfield, MO.

I'm likely one of the Oldest RPG players you know. I turned 52 my last birthday. I started playing RPGs back in 1979 or so with Dungeons and Dragons.

I have 3 daughters (all grown) and 6.5 grandkids. My daughters and I were pretty much on our own for most of their childhood and teenage years.
I enjoyed raising them, and love them all dearly.

I was divorced for 13.5 years when, in 2007, I met my current wife. I should say... re-met. Her and I dated back in the early and mid 70s when we were teenagers. Then, I joined the Airforce in 1976 and we lost track of each other. But, when she walked in to my church that day three years ago, she made my heart go pitter-patter. Somehow, I knew right at that moment that my life was about to change. We were married 4 months later.

Being married now after so many years of being single is an entire new life. I'm crazy about her, and she's crazy about me. We laugh all the time, still hold hands after almost three years together, and pretty much make everyone sick to be around us! Very Happy

My wife and I bought a house last spring and are fixing it up. This week we got new countertops and a sink for the kitchen.

Time seems to pass so quickly now. Seems I never have time to do much of anything anymore. It could be that Im older, or the fact that when single I had nothing but time... too much time actually and was bored a lot.

In my spare time, what little of it there actually is now, I play SOD and write and record Southern Gospel music. I'm not a big recording star or anything, but enjoy what I do. It is tons of fun. So far, I have given away or sold over 300 CDs, and my website has over 2500 total downloads.
www.prayer-warrior.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.prayer-warrior.com
gamot

gamot

Main Toon
Character: Gamot
Race: Erudite
Class: Wizard

Stuff about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about me   Stuff about me EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Southern-Gospel.....played by a Necromancer. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Naumusku

Naumusku

Main Toon
Character:
Race:
Class:

Stuff about me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff about me   Stuff about me EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 pm

He sounds amazing.. but, I'm biased! Smile

Love ya dad!
Back to top Go down