HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 2pp pieces....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

I know that not everyone is into the whole "roleplay" thing with their characters in SoD. These days I would challenge anyone to find an old-school roleplayer.

However, one thing I formerly enjoyed from the old world of Norrath (live) from many years ago, was that the server I was on had forums just like the forums here. And on these forums was a forum thread for replaying. More or less the forum was a place where anyone who enjoys writing could post fantasy short stories for their character in game. As someone who participated in that, I can tell you that several people met on this forum and would inter-weave stories together to create fascinating story-lines. Not only that, but as a result of this forum people who never met in game previously, got together in game sometimes to enact their stories or even just to say hello or do some grouping.

I speak of this because I myself am an author of fantasy genre novels already. No you haven't heard of any of them--none are published yet lol. But I think there are writers out there who might enjoy a "roleplaying" only forum here in addition to the others. That way they can post short stories, and I think overall it would promote interest in continued exposure to Hailene.

Just my 2pp pieces!

--Wolflen Darkmoon
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon
Character: Kefiiw
Race: Erudite
Class: Magician

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I love this idea.

Give me something to start it with Mr. Fantasy Writer. =)
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

nice.. lets see some more =)
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 am

Kefiiw wrote:
nice.. lets see some more =)

happily. Can we get a forum link here (private section) for the roleplay stories, or where do you want them? cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: RolePlay Story Forum needed.....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 pm

I was thinking more about a link to post roleplay stories here....

I think it should be something like "Stories From ... " and then have the name of a tavern from Newport or something.... (none come to mind atm)

Like "Stories from the Blood Orchid Tavern" or even something like "Echoes from Delaya" or something to that effect. Then in parenthesis () you can comment about it being a roleplay story board so others know what to post there and what not to.

Thats just more of my 2pp pieces. But I definately think we need a forum link of its own so we can thread roleplay stories with messages.

Comments anyone?

Admit it, you know I am awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 pm

yeah... I'm trying to figure out how to do that.... I am supposed to have Admin status, but I notice nothing more that Moderator stuff... so maybe I'm missing something.. I would like to change "The Veranda" or whatever its called to Roleplaying or whatever it should be called, and then you can just start a thread with your toon's name and start from there.. I also will have a stickie and a "Comments" stickie to try to prevent people from commenting directly in the Story thread. Make each thread solely from the author. and any comment or questions can be done on the designated stickies...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My 2pp pieces.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2pp pieces....   My 2pp pieces.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2pp pieces....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD WELCOME CENTER :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: