HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read This First!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon
Character: Kefiiw
Race: Erudite
Class: Magician

Read This First!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Gonna re-arrange eveything, so that its all in one story line... or at least try to.. if anyone has comments about the story please post them here instead of directly in the line...

To add to story, just reply to the thread...

Try to keep the story in chrono order - if someone else posts something that overlaps your timeframe work that in somehow!

If you want to start a new, feel free to do so!

thanks,
jen

Last edited by Kefiiw on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 am

That works for me. figure too if anyone ever wants to toss story ideas around in private message or even here on this thread, then we can sort of get together and plan a streamlined thread in some cases.

I like where the thread has gone so far though--interesting story you and Gamot have twined together. The part about your family history is cool, and I am eager to hear more. As for Studlee, I am not sure he is registered here on the forums (dont think he is) but I will get him here if I can hehe. Meanwhile I guess he will have to go back to the Exhange (in the thread) and sing the song and dance lol.....
I will cook that piece of it up unless someone else beats me to the punch so to speak but I didn't want to put that piece immediately after the last post I did where at the end Naumusku and Wolflen were considering it. So someone else can post and if Studlee's act is not a part of that post, I will add it in lol!
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 am

I can't figure this stupid thing out... oh well...

and I'm working on some more... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 am

Ok there we go - nice work Gamot... so everyone just reply to the one thread instead of four different ones...

The other threads have been locked... Very Happy

Edit: The other threads have been DELETED!
Back to top Go down
Naumusku

Naumusku

Main Toon
Character:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Come on already! Update the story! Smile
Back to top Go down
Parlan

Parlan

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Quote :
Come on already! Update the story!

I agree. I have my next part written and ready to post, but it needs some preliminary posting by Kefiiw or maybe Gamot. I have to wait until then in case I have to update some things before posting.

Come on you slackers!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.prayer-warrior.com
Kefiiw
Admin
Kefiiw

Main Toon

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Parlan wrote:
Quote :
Come on already! Update the story!

I agree. I have my next part written and ready to post, but it needs some preliminary posting by Kefiiw or maybe Gamot. I have to wait until then in case I have to update some things before posting.

Come on you slackers!!!!!! bounce

THERE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read This First!!!!   Read This First!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read This First!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD TAVERN & COMMONS :: On the Veranda. *-
Jump to: