HAILENE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HAILENE

Shards of Dalaya Guild and Online Community. *

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solcon and Euriath

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solcon

Solcon and Euriath Empty
PostSubject: Solcon and Euriath   Solcon and Euriath EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 am

Hello all,

I joined the guild last night after grouping with Juliana and Shomarr for a few maps and wanted to introduce myself to those of you who weren't playing at 2 AM Smile

My main is a level 60 beastlord named Solcon. I usually run a druid along with him named Euriath, also level 60.

I'm a senior in college and have been playing Everquest on and off in some form for about ten years now, but started on SoD about three and a half weeks ago.

I have college availability, which means I'm usually on for an hour or two in the afternoon and until late M-Friday or Saturday. I'm almost always down for maps, farming, or just adventure, so please /tell me if you're doing something I can help out on.

Right now I'm making the push for 65 and will be running a lot of VE and E maps, so I hope to group a bit with you folks this week.

Thanks for the invitation and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Evan
Back to top Go down
gamot

gamot

Main Toon
Character: Gamot
Race: Erudite
Class: Wizard

Solcon and Euriath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solcon and Euriath   Solcon and Euriath EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:39 am

Glad to have you around, bud. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Memu

Memu

Solcon and Euriath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solcon and Euriath   Solcon and Euriath EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 am

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolflen Darkmoon

Wolflen Darkmoon

Solcon and Euriath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solcon and Euriath   Solcon and Euriath EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:33 am

Though I myself have been absent for a spell, as one of the beginning members of Hailene, I say welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solcon and Euriath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solcon and Euriath   Solcon and Euriath Empty

Back to top Go down

Solcon and Euriath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAILENE :: GUILD WELCOME CENTER :: Introductions-
Jump to: